And that's a White Sox Winner!!!

bmags

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:54 PM)
Oh, and Carlos Sanchez also had a very good game. I like him as well.

Love having the flexibility with him after so many games played. Just wish he could play OF too

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
Even is AJax doesnt bring tons of offense this year, he has completely changed that OF. Eaton can do so much more now

And his numbers are bad but his at bats aren't. Hits it hard at guys so far. Had a nice one tonight late.

Frazier and Lawrie improved the infield defense and Rollins kept SS at a high level. Defense and pitching with some power at home.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 10:12 PM)
I feel like this needs its own thread so I can just gush unabashedly but if Eaton keeps this up the Sox are going to get like a bajillion dollars in excess value out of that contract.

Seriously. Is there anyone on the planet who was like "Adam Eaton could be one of the best rf'ers in the game"

Man what a game! This was a huge win. Love this teams resiliency. This team has the belief they can come back on anyone.

Goddang I love Eaton! Great bunt to get on, nice AB BB by Carlos and Abreu driving Eaton in. Then Eaton with yet another terrific defensive play.

I don't care if anyone likes it or not but I love AJax. Always have liked him. His defense has lockdown CF and allowed Eaton to move to a much more natural outfield spot and it's showing. He doesn't have a great bat but his ABs are professional and great at times. He also has some clutch hits so far.

Didn't watch til the 7th because of the Penguins game. How did Latos look against a really good offense?