Steroid Announcement Friday?

spataro51

Well first let me just say that i have been posting again the last few days because i now have a computer again, and it is great to be back seeing all of the old posters still here. Second, what i am posting I was not to mention at all to anyone but i just can't keep a secret and would love to have this all over before old selig has a chance to put it out there. I am just repeating what was told through my source that I have through MLB that works with MLB's press releases. SO IF I AM NOT CORRECT ABOUT THIS DON"T KILL THE MESSENGER!

I am hearing that 2 of baseballs biggest names will be announced friday after they tested positive for steroids, i guess they appealed just like palmeiro did and that is why it took so long for this to come out. I must also tell you that my source told me about palmeiro testing positive 2 days before they announced it, so i have a reason to believe he is also right this time. A starting pitcher (old) from the astros and a center fielder from the red sox have tested positive and they will be announced and suspended come friday. That is all i have and i must say this is a BIG shock especially coming from the astros!

Edited by spataro51

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is true.. this will cause a huge shockwave throughout MLB. Clemens will have absolutely no chance at the cy young and he was even more of a lock in the hall of fame than Raffy but that will be contested now.

man if this is true wow.... never will hear the end of it on ESPN

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
Not that this makes the whole post kinda smell funny...

Jim golfed with Fergie Jenkins on Monday and steriods were a big topic all day.

This guy and their conversations have some similarities.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Jim golfed with Fergie Jenks on Monday and steriods was a big topic all day.

Steff, I need to hang out with you and your husband...you guys rub some good elbows. :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Jim golfed with Fergie Jenks on Monday and steriods was a big topic all day.

:o

This will be huge if true. Wasn't there some rumor about Clemens being juiced? I can't keep up with all the roid rumors anymore.

Clemens would have to be a bigger idiot then Palmeiro to test positive. He didn't have anything to prove by coming back this year. He already had all his Cy Young awards, won a world series, had a s***load of money. He could have pitched like s*** this year and noone would have said anything since he is 43 and still got his $18.5 million. But he comes back and tests positive for steroids to tarnish his legacy? I don't buy this at all!

Palmeiro atleast sucked the first month of the season and had to be worried he wouldn't get to his 3000 hits.....so he atleast had something to well cheat for....lol

I thought Canseco said Clemens did steroids? Anyways, I have no clue if this was true or not, but I've been on this site for a year consistently saying that a MLB scout told me that the Red Sox were a team that absolutely abused steroids the past few years. Guys like Millar and Trot Nixon were hinted at, but that's not confirmed. Would it shock me if Damon was on roids? Not at all. Clemens would shock me though.

QUOTE(tpezz27 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:21 PM)
Palmeiro atleast sucked the first month of the season and had to be worried he wouldn't get to his 3000 hits.....so he atleast had something to well cheat for....lol

You really think Palmeiro decided to start taking them this year, when the testing got strict? Don't be so naive.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
You really think Palmeiro decided to start taking them this year, when the testing got strict?  Don't be so naive.

No I think he started to take them again after he couldn't hit without them!

Nowhere did I say he just started to take them now, don't be so ignorant!

Edited by tpezz27