White Sox vs. Cubs, 5/20/07 (W)

MHizzle85

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ May 20, 2007 -> 07:46 AM)
If people thought the first two were ugly, wait till you watch this one. Masset will get the s*** kicked out of him and there ain't no way in hell we score more than one of Big Z. My final score prediction: 9-1.

I'm not a big fan of Masset, but if he throws strikes, I think the Sox have a chance today.

Today is my daughter Caitlin's christening. My jagoff Cub's fan brother will be over celebrating their world series win this weekend. I would like to shut him up with a Massett nice start. Win one for pride. Win one for the gipper, whatever cheesey line they need.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 20, 2007 -> 09:42 AM)
Today is my daughter Caitlin's christening. My jagoff Cub's fan brother will be over celebrating their world series win this weekend. I would like to shut him up with a Massett nice start. Win one for pride. Win one for the gipper, whatever cheesey line they need.

That's the spirit!

Hope your daughter and you have a good one.

When the wind is blowing in at Wrigley, Zambrano is usually unstoppable. Our offense doesn't match up well against him today, because we don't take a lot of walks and can't hit a lot of doubles, etc. Just please don't get no hit today.

Edited by fathom

I'M GOING OUT ON THE LIMB AND PREDICTING A WHITESOX WINNER!!! I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT FACING ZAMBRANO THAN I DID THE FIRST TWO GAMES. I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT TODAY I AM PUTTING $500 ON THEM TO WIN $1000, HOPEFULLY I WON'T LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by diegotony06

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 20, 2007 -> 11:37 AM)
I'M GOING OUT ON THE LIMB AND PREDICTING A WHITESOX WINNER!!! I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT FACING ZAMBRANO THAN I DID THE FIRST TWO GAMES. I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT TODAY I AM PUTTING $500 ON THEM TO WIN $1000, HOPEFULLY I WON'T LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

I'd never bet money on this team.

I thought the same thing when Felix Diaz was pitching a few years ago versus Zambrano. Stranger thing have happened. We'll just have to watch and see. Although I'll be at my in-laws, a house full of Cubs' fans, so it might not be the best atmosphere.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 20, 2007 -> 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought the same thing when Felix Diaz was pitching a few years ago versus Zambrano. Stranger thing have happened. We'll just have to watch and see. Although I'll be at my in-laws, a house full of Cubs' fans, so it might not be the best atmosphere.

all u gotta say is 1908. it will shut them up pretty quick

The Whitesox are gonna come out and make a statement. This is that type of game, everyone is talking about the Cubs and how well they are playing, and how bad the Sox are playing. In actuality we have had the lead late in both games, and the bullpen has just struggled, and Ozzie has made some questionable calls. I just think this team is gonna come out with a chip on their shoulder, and will get a win today.