Game 3 vs Stros

ScootsMcGoots

Well, here we are the Sox the worst team in the AL in August (record wise) looking to sweep the team with the best record.

Things to look for regarding the young players:

Another solid, if not dominant, start from Rodon

Continued improvements from Moncada with making solid contact and developing his eye at the plate

Continued success from Delmonico and Tim Anderson at the plate. I believe Tim has hit safely in his last 7 games or so. Delmonico has reached safely in every game since being called up and is hitting a respectable .400 (8 games).

Game start 7:10 Central

Edited by Scoots

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...my Dad on the field right now hobnobbin' before the game with Bregman.

The guy he's talking with is a family friend he went with and Bregman's personal trainer in the off-season...

I text my Dad and told him to tell Bregman they're goin down like a fresh Krispy Kreme donut. :lol:

IMG_1007.jpg

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 06:23 PM)
Does Moncada have a higher ceiling than anyone in baseball not named Mike Trout?

I think it's an easy yes, but curious if I'm missing anyone.

Eloy Jimenez.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:23 PM)
?

In the book Moneyball, Lewis discusses then-prospect Youkilis in detail, and refers to him as "Euclis, the Greek God of Walks", a moniker that has stuck. ... But according to his dad, "Kevin disliked that Greek God of Walks stuff." Fans actually rooted for Youkilis to take pitches.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:30 PM)
In the book Moneyball, Lewis discusses then-prospect Youkilis in detail, and refers to him as "Euclis, the Greek God of Walks", a moniker that has stuck. ... But according to his dad, "Kevin disliked that Greek God of Walks stuff." Fans actually rooted for Youkilis to take pitches.

I get the reference, but why the Dominican descriptor?