Minor League Free Agents posted

NorthSideSox72

Baseball America posted the full list of Minor League Free Agents. This does not include the players the team has already re-signed. Here is the link, and here is the White Sox list...

RHP: Tim Crabbe (AA), Jesse Crain (AAA), Kyle Drabek (AAA), Raul Fernandez (AA), Arcenio Leon (AAA), Brad Penny (AAA)

C: Adrian Nieto (AA), Dallas Tarleton (AA)

1B: Chris Jacobs (AA), Neftali Soto (AAA)

2B: Drew Garcia (AAA), Michael Johnson (AA), Tony Thomas (AA)

3B: Chris Curley (AAA)

SS: Justin Sellers (AAA)

OF: Tyler Colvin (AAA), Christian Marrero (AA), Matt Tuiasosopo (AAA), Dayan Viciedo (AAA)

The only name there that I'd like to see them re-sign for sure is Adrian Nieto. Secondarily, Raul Fernandez and Christian Marrero are not bad guys to have around. The rest are, to me, completely replaceable.

Not going to comment on Viciedo.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 09:31 AM)
How is Nieto a free agent? He's on the 40 and has options left.

Because he qualifies for minor league free agency. They'd have to re-sign him to keep him on the 40, like they did with Zach Phillips. And options are irrelevant to FA status.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 09:22 AM)
Baseball America posted the full list of Minor League Free Agents. This does not include the players the team has already re-signed. Here is the link, and here is the White Sox list...

RHP: Tim Crabbe (AA), Jesse Crain (AAA), Kyle Drabek (AAA), Raul Fernandez (AA), Arcenio Leon (AAA), Brad Penny (AAA)

C: Adrian Nieto (AA), Dallas Tarleton (AA)

1B: Chris Jacobs (AA), Neftali Soto (AAA)

2B: Drew Garcia (AAA), Michael Johnson (AA), Tony Thomas (AA)

3B: Chris Curley (AAA)

SS: Justin Sellers (AAA)

OF: Tyler Colvin (AAA), Christian Marrero (AA), Matt Tuiasosopo (AAA), Dayan Viciedo (AAA)

The only name there that I'd like to see them re-sign for sure is Adrian Nieto. Secondarily, Raul Fernandez and Christian Marrero are not bad guys to have around. The rest are, to me, completely replaceable.

Not going to comment on Viciedo.

I'd resign Drabek, Nieto, Curley (been in the org. forever seems like lol), and Viciedo