Most valuable prospect out of the Top 15

KnightsOnMintSt

Which prospect, outside of the Top 15, are fans most excited for?

I've always been a Jordan Stephens guy. I think he'll have a really nice year in Charlotte in 2018, and could plug in nicely as a 5-starter for the White Sox in 2019, or could be a nice trade chip.

Who do you guys like?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 11:14 AM)
Not sure if he is Top 15 or not, but I have been driving the Micker Adolfo bus for a while.

Adolfo is ranked 14th by MLB. But yes, I am excited to see Micker take that next step. Big time power that has the balling flying out of the park very quickly.

QUOTE (KnightsOnMintSt @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 11:17 AM)
Adolfo is ranked 14th by MLB. But yes, I am excited to see Micker take that next step. Big time power that has the balling flying out of the park very quickly.

Adolfo is a guy that does have upside remaining if he can continue to improve. He's still pretty young and the tools to be a regular are there.

Zavala is a guy I could see actually becoming one of our better prospects and overtaking Collins

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 11:39 AM)
Adolfo is a guy that does have upside remaining if he can continue to improve. He's still pretty young and the tools to be a regular are there.

Zavala is a guy I could see actually becoming one of our better prospects and overtaking Collins

Love Zavala. I think he is really slept on. Hiss offense has been nice to, so maybe we could even see him slide in to a DH position one day.

If Micker is rated to high, I am pretty excited to see Thyago Vieira debut with the Sox this year. You just can't teach a guy to throw 102

If we are talking about a guy that hasn't really gotten any PR, I am excited about Lenyn Sosa after the year he had at rookie ball as a super young player, though his breakout might be a year or two away.

QUOTE (cjgalloway @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 06:25 PM)
Does Stephens remind anyone else of Buehrle? Not great stuff. Not tons of K's, not high on our prospect list but just always gets the job done.. No I'm not advocating he is Buiehrle, I'd be happy with a 5th starter role or BP from him. I just see some similarities

Buehrle in his short stint in AA averaged 5.2 K/9. Stephens so far has put up 9.0, 9.9, 8.2 K/9 on his three stops. In the last 6 games of the season he put up 10.5 K/9. He's not just some soft tossing innings eater. This dude has actually show a fairly impressive ability to punch guys out.

My money is on Zavala having a massive season.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Jan 7, 2018 -> 12:00 AM)
I mean, Alex Call will always be my boy, but I'm going to reach waaaaayyy down the list. Not even in mlb.com's top 30 for us.....

Tito Polo!

He hit .301 across 2 levels this year, and stole 34 bases. Came over in the Yankees trade with Rutherford and Clarkin.

Yes indeed! Tito is one of those guys I could see being an easy fan favorite. Loud speaker: Tito! Fans: Polo!

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jan 7, 2018 -> 12:10 AM)
Yes indeed! Tito is one of those guys I could see being an easy fan favorite. Loud speaker: Tito! Fans: Polo!

Very underrated point. Could definitely see fan sections yelling "Titoooo"...."Poloooo" to each other across the stadium. Rooting for him even harder now!

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jan 8, 2018 -> 08:29 AM)
Maybe we'll see him as the starter in CF at some point.

I like luis gonzalez. #3 pick last years draft. Started a little slow but finished strong.

Will battle Collins for minor league walk leader. Between gonzalez,polo and basabe it

could be a dog fight for center field.