7/24 Games

Dunt

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
He can't be traded until after the World Series, and cannot be a PTBNL in any trade made before that point in time.

Didn't Trea Turner get traded right after getting drafted a few years ago?

I was hoping this was a show me year for Micker Adolfo and boy is he not showing. He has always just been this unseen hype, he finally gets stateside and was mostly injured. Now his first full year and he's not hitting for power, obp or average. Have a hard time imagining someone can recover from a line that bad.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 11:22 AM)
I was hoping this was a show me year for Micker Adolfo and boy is he not showing. He has always just been this unseen hype, he finally gets stateside and was mostly injured. Now his first full year and he's not hitting for power, obp or average. Have a hard time imagining someone can recover from a line that bad.

He's always been stateside.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 11:28 AM)
I thought last year was his first at Arizona?

Second.

First year (age 17) wasn't great, but he was 17 in the AZL.

Last year he improved, but got hurt.

This year he's been hurt, but is a 19-year-old in A ball. His injuries have constantly been freak accidents, so no real reason to write him off yet.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 10:30 AM)
Second.

First year (age 17) wasn't great, but he was 17 in the AZL.

Last year he improved, but got hurt.

This year he's been hurt, but is a 19-year-old in A ball. His injuries have constantly been freak accidents, so no real reason to write him off yet.

Well, not all his injuries were freak accidents. He missed time with a hammy. And this year it was a broken hook of hamate bone from swinging. Those are both use injuries.