lets beat the Twins

soxman35

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
I know it's early but I think tomorrow is a biggish type game.

-Get off on the right foot against a team that has owned us

-Bounce back strong from a rough loss

yeah lets get back on track show them they should be afraid of us. show them that we are going to take this division :gosox3:

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
I know it's early but I think tomorrow is a biggish type game.

-Get off on the right foot against a team that has owned us

-Bounce back strong from a rough loss

yeah i hope we can destroy the twins to show them and everyone else that the sox are here to play and arent going to be a pushover like all the reporters said we were going to be this year :gosox1:

I don't mean to add any pressure (not that he reads this anyways) but this is the ONLY reason we brought in El Duque. His MO is that he is a money pitcher. You feel kind of funny calling the fourth game of the year a money game, but let's face it-it's worth slightly more than your typical game. Tomorrow isn;t the end of the world if we lose but it is a tremendous oportunity to let Minnesota know that we have a new top starter in town

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
I don't mean to add any pressure (not that he reads this anyways) but this is the ONLY reason we brought in El Duque. His MO is that he is a money pitcher. You feel kind of funny calling the fourth game of the year a money game, but let's face it-it's worth slightly more than your typical game. Tomorrow isn;t the end of the world if we lose but it is a tremendous oportunity to let Minnesota know that we have a new top starter in town

I agree wholeheartedly. This is precisely why El Duque was brought in here.

After 3 days at work and missing the day games on TV I sure hope the Twins are broadcasting this one. WCIU games means my MLB DirecTV package will have to pick up the Twins feed.

QUOTE(zygoat @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 11:18 AM)
yeah i hope we can destroy the twins to show them and everyone else that the sox are here to play and arent going to be a pushover like all the reporters said we were going to be this year :gosox1:

Welcome to SoxTalk. :)