Katy Perry #1 on Maxim hot 100

WhiteSoxfan1986

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy Perry??? Who the hell is that? And she's not even good looking.

In fact, I don't find that many women on the top 100 that attractive. It seems like the people at Maxim usually go for the skinny white blondes. That's boring to me.

In that list, Zoe Saldana should've been #1, the two ranked #1 and 2 wouldn't even make my Top 100 list.

Also, Rihanna? She's weird looking, I can think of tons of hot black women that are a lot more attractive than Rihanna and who should've been included in the top 100 list instead of all those blondes: Kellee Stewart, Traci Bingham, Esther Baxter, Tiffany "New York" Pollard, Tichina Arnold, Rosario Dawson, Beyonce, Alicia Keyes, Lil Kim, Jennifer Hudson, Serena Williams, Kerry Washington, and Ashanti. How is it possible that none of these beautiful women made it on the Maxim list?????

Also, Halle Berry aint in it either, but I never found her attractive, anyway.

Also, how is it possible that these women didn't make the list??? Eva Longoria, Carmen Electra, Pamela Anderson, Trish Stratus, Demi Moore, Anna Kornikova, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Evangeline Lilly, etc???????? This list is a joke!

I actually think I would find more women attractive in a Top 100 list from King magazine, or even if they made a Top 100 Hottest Women list in the Black Man magazine. It's funny how even though I'm white, my taste in women is drastically different from what they're trying to force-feed us as western ideals of beauty in Maxim, and that my taste in women is more in line with magazines geared towards black men. Is American society that messed up where guys think just because a woman is white, is anorexic-thin, and has blonde hair, they're hot?

Edited by SouthsideDon48

Lol, I went through the Maxim list one more time and I only found 16 of the women on the list attractive, they are:

100. Lauren Storm

82. Stacy Keibler

65. Christian Serratos

61. Naya Rivera

57. Gabrielle Union

35. Jennifer Love Hewit

34. Jessica Alba *despite her herpes*

32. Jessica Biel

25. Danica Patrick

23. Arianny Celeste

22. Mila Kunis

18. Christina Aguilera

15. Amanda Bynes

11. Eva Mendes

9. Kim Kardashian

3. Zoe Saldana

Ewwwww, Rebecca Mader made the list??? I think she's one of the most repulsive women ever. :-X

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 11, 2010 -> 01:15 AM)

In fact, I don't find that many women on the top 100 that attractive. It seems like the people at Maxim usually go for the skinny white blondes. That's boring to me.

In that list, Zoe Saldana should've been #1, the two ranked #1 and 2 wouldn't even make my Top 100 list.

Also, Rihanna? She's weird looking, I can think of tons of hot black women that are a lot more attractive than Rihanna and who should've been included in the top 100 list instead of all those blondes: Kellee Stewart, Traci Bingham, Esther Baxter, Tiffany "New York" Pollard, Tichina Arnold, Rosario Dawson, Beyonce, Alicia Keyes, Lil Kim, Jennifer Hudson, Serena Williams, Kerry Washington, and Ashanti. How is it possible that none of these beautiful women made it on the Maxim list?????

Also, Halle Berry aint in it either, but I never found her attractive, anyway.

Also, how is it possible that these women didn't make the list??? Eva Longoria, Carmen Electra, Pamela Anderson, Trish Stratus, Demi Moore, Anna Kornikova, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Evangeline Lilly, etc???????? This list is a joke!

I actually think I would find more women attractive in a Top 100 list from King magazine, or even if they made a Top 100 Hottest Women list in the Black Man magazine. It's funny how even though I'm white, my taste in women is drastically different from what they're trying to force-feed us as western ideals of beauty in Maxim, and that my taste in women is more in line with magazines geared towards black men. Is American society that messed up where guys think just because a woman is white, is anorexic-thin, and has blonde hair, they're hot?

Naturi Naughton?

I'm going to have to question Serena Williams and Jennifer Hudson, lol. Lil' Kim? REALLY?

I can see someone like Traci Bingham, if you like the Playboy/Baywatch bikini bods.

Rosario Dawson doesn't have a beautiful face, but she's "cute" and has the body, well, I know it's plastic surgery enhanced.

What about Mike Tyson's ex, Robin Givens?

You're not talking about that girl from Flavour of Love, are you?

Oman?

Naomi Campbell would have to be on my list, of course she's a b****, but for pure beauty. 10 years ago....same with Tyra Banks when she wasn't completely crazy.

She is not that bad, I would have her on my list but definitely closer to the bottom.

I don't find her attractive whatsoever.

As far as the black women you mentioned, Traci Bingham and Kerry Washington yes, but the others hell no. New York is just absolutely disgusting.

All old and some fake, no thanks, I find Eva Longoria to be ugly and personally can't stand her. Look at Eva or even Pam without makeup and I dear you to tell me you find them attractive.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 11, 2010 -> 01:45 AM)
Lol, I went through the Maxim list one more time and I only found 16 of the women on the list attractive, they are:

Right. Only 16 of those women pass your "attractive" list.

You're so full of s***.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 11, 2010 -> 01:45 AM)

Wow you must have the looks of a young patrick swayze to have such picky taste in supermodel/celebrity women. I know for a fact i would do any of those 100 women listed in a heartbeat!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2010 -> 04:44 AM)
Naturi Naughton?

I'm going to have to question Serena Williams and Jennifer Hudson, lol. Lil' Kim? REALLY?

I can see someone like Traci Bingham, if you like the Playboy/Baywatch bikini bods.

Rosario Dawson doesn't have a beautiful face, but she's "cute" and has the body, well, I know it's plastic surgery enhanced.

What about Mike Tyson's ex, Robin Givens?

You're not talking about that girl from Flavour of Love, are you?

Oman?

Naomi Campbell would have to be on my list, of course she's a b****, but for pure beauty. 10 years ago....same with Tyra Banks when she wasn't completely crazy.

Just googled Naturi Naughton, she's hot. :) Three others that would've made my top 100 list are rappers Eve and Jackie-O and Los Angeles tattoo artist Kat Von D.

Yea, I find Serena Williams and Jennifer Hudson very attractive. I find Serena's toned and muscular figure very sexy and I find Jennifer Hudson to be very beautiful in the "normal girl" way.

And Lil Kim, yea I'm serious. I find Lil Kim very hot. I like how she's a chameleon and looks different almost every time you see her. Also, how can I say this without sounding offensive, but... I find fake hair weave-wearing, big booty, big chested, with some tattoos women with a ghetto flavor to be extremely hot and attractive. I don't go for the suburban-look girls, the girls next door, the country club girls, the high society girls, no no no, I go for the urban girls. :)

Yea, I love Traci Bingham and her tight bikini bod. :D She's also aging very well, she still looks like she's in her 20's to me.

Yea, I agree about Rosario Dawson, she's the type that's not very hot, but pretty enough to want to bang, if that makes enough sense. :D

Forgot about Robin Givens. Yea, I think she's hot, but I find women like Traci Bingham, Eve, and Gabrielle Union to be a lot more hotter.

Hell yea, I'm talking about Tiffany "New York" Pollard from "Flavor of Love" and "I Love New York". I thought she was HOT ever since she got that boob job just before "I Love New York 2". In fact, I would LOVE to be on "I Love New York 3" if they ever have it, cause I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!! :D

In fact, I love VH1 reality shows, cause they always seem to have more of the type of women I find attractive than reality shows on other channels. For example, I love watching shows like "Charm School", "Flavor of Love", and "Real Chance at Love" because I find almost all of the girls (except for most of the white girls) hot.

That reminds me, another girl I find very HOT and I would harrass until she went out with me is Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander. :D

Gotta google Oman.

I find Tyra Banks hotter than Naomi Campbell. Naomi is a little too skinny for my tastes.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 11, 2010 -> 06:11 AM)
SSDon, Including Tiffany "New York" Pollard on this list would of been an even bigger joke than Katy Perry being number one.

Lol, Tiffany Pollard wouldn't be near the top of my list, but yea, I find her very hot and I don't know why it seems like I'm the only guy that finds her hot. All my friends and other people laugh at me when they find out I find her hot. :(

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 11, 2010 -> 01:06 PM)
Lol, Tiffany Pollard wouldn't be near the top of my list, but yea, I find her very hot and I don't know why it seems like I'm the only guy that finds her hot. All my friends and other people laugh at me when they find out I find her hot. :(

Because she's not. Her personality makes her even less attractive.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 11, 2010 -> 12:58 PM)
Right. Only 16 of those women pass your "attractive" list.

You're so full of s***.

I'm 100% serious. A lot of those women are too skinny with too thin lips. In fact, if u want, I can list all 100 of the maxim 100 list and give a short description of why or why I don't find each woman attractive. Go ahead, tell me you want me to do it and I'll do it. Also, I can even come up with my own top 100 list, except I'll prolly won't go through the time of ranking them.

I don't find the qualities that Hollywood finds attractive to be attractive. Sorry, not me.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 11, 2010 -> 01:02 PM)
Wow you must have the looks of a young patrick swayze to have such picky taste in supermodel/celebrity women. I know for a fact i would do any of those 100 women listed in a heartbeat!

LOL. Actually, no, I look like a total slob.

But of the 84 women from the Maxim list I don't find attractive, I wouldn't even try to ask them out if they weren't celebrities, anyway. They're not my type, really, even if other guys find them hot. I'd bang Eva Mendes, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, yea, but not the likes of Kelly Ripa or that ugly red-haired chick from "Lost".

Also, when it comes to celebrities, I have very high standards, lol. Too many celebrity chicks that everyone find hot are too skinny for my tastes.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 11, 2010 -> 09:26 AM)
She is not that bad, I would have her on my list but definitely closer to the bottom.

I don't find her attractive whatsoever.

As far as the black women you mentioned, Traci Bingham and Kerry Washington yes, but the others hell no. New York is just absolutely disgusting.

All old and some fake, no thanks, I find Eva Longoria to be ugly and personally can't stand her. Look at Eva or even Pam without makeup and I dear you to tell me you find them attractive.

You think Anna Kornikova (the tennis chick) is old? Also, Demi Moore is much hotter than a lot of the older women on the Maxim list, such as Kelly Ripa and that old blonde ranked in the 80's or 90's range.

As for Pam Anderson without makeup, yea, I give you that. Good point. You gotta admit, when she has make-up on, she looks hot, though. :D But yea, Pam wouldn't make my "Without Makeup" List, lol.

I never saw Eva Longoria without makeup. Does she look as bad at Pam? I didn't think Eva was the type to always go to the tanning salon or so.