2014 minor league free agency list

southsider2k5

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 7, 2014 -> 05:49 PM)
It's really fun reading some of the names on this list. It always is.

there are some players that I was high on.

Kyle Skipworth, Clayton Richard, Scott Diamond

to name a few. very interesting reading. thanks.

I'll post the list here. White Sox minor league FA's...

RHP: David Cales, Parker Frazier, Tommy Hanson, Terance Marin, Daniel McCutchen, Nestor Molina, Chien-Ming Wang, Matt Zaleski

LHP: Frank de los Santos, Nelvin Fuentes, Mauricio Robles, Juan Rodriguez, Donnie Veal

C: Miguel Gonzalez

OF: Christian Marrero, Matt Tuiasosopo

Of that list, the guys who I think are interesting enough to consider keeping on if possible are Cales, Marin, Molina, de los Santos, Veal and Tuiasosopo.

And maybe Matt Zaleski just because.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 7, 2014 -> 01:46 PM)
I'll post the list here. White Sox minor league FA's...

RHP: David Cales, Parker Frazier, Tommy Hanson, Terance Marin, Daniel McCutchen, Nestor Molina, Chien-Ming Wang, Matt Zaleski

LHP: Frank de los Santos, Nelvin Fuentes, Mauricio Robles, Juan Rodriguez, Donnie Veal

C: Miguel Gonzalez

OF: Christian Marrero, Matt Tuiasosopo

Of that list, the guys who I think are interesting enough to consider keeping on if possible are Cales, Marin, Molina, de los Santos, Veal and Tuiasosopo.

And maybe Matt Zaleski just because.

For me, the interesting names that I would keep are Molina, de los Santos, Fuentes, Robles, Gonzalez and Tiasosopo

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 01:38 PM)
http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/mino...oct-31-nov-6-2/

Apparently the Sox have signed RHP Junior Guerra. Maybe he's Javy's brother. Going to be 30 in January.

Reigning Italian Baseball League champion T&A San Marino added 29-year-old Venezuelan right-hander Junior Guerra to bolster the pitching staff for the 2014 season. The former catcher played for the Atlanta Braves and New York Mets organizations before joining the independent league circuit.

Guerra made a name in Europe during the 2010 season, when he dominated the Spanish Division de Honor, pitching for CBS Sant Boi. He had an 11-1 record with an ERA of 0.89 in 17 games. He struck out 122 in 91 innings, while allowing just 47 hits.

Last season Guerra pitched for Wichita in the American Association. He went 9-4 with an ERA of 3.30 in 21 games. He struck out 126 and walked 58 in 122 2/3 innings. In San Marino he replaces Jim Magrane as foreign starting pitcher on the roster.