Reply to this topicStart new topic
> President Donald Trump: The Thread, Making America Great Again
Quinarvy
post Today, 05:48 PM
Post #3346

Minor League Manager

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7,753

Obama totally got along with all of the press and never took light-hearted digs, even if they were questioning his birthplace.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
greg775
post Today, 08:40 PM
Post #3347

Third Base Coach

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 30, 2017 -> 11:01 PM) *
I don't understand. He's the strongest leader this country has ever had. He's said so himself. If he's such a great leader, why is he so thin-skinned and decide to duck out of this? When was the last time a President even did that? Seems like a p***y is you ask me.

It has nothing to do with thin skinned. This is all out war between he and the press. Again, Obama's stand up routine at the correspondent's dinner was priceless. His jokes were VERY GOOD and the press roared its approval. Considering the HATE between Trump and the press, his speech probably would have drawn NO LAUGHS. Maybe even groans and boos as the press would have him in their element. Trump despises the press; the press despises Trump. Duck out of this? He simply could not attend. Too much hate on both sides.

QUOTE (Tony @ May 1, 2017 -> 12:45 AM) *
but i didn't vote for the man. I was all about Bernie baby. I don't even remember who I voted for before, I prolly wrote in Ventura or something but i can tell you that i didn't vote for trump.

he is very hated by the press right now. if he was smart, he would have just kept a low profile at one of his golf courses, got in 36 holes this weekend like rich people like him do, and call it a weekend. My gawd he doesn't need this right now, Hannity says Trump has had a great 100 days, sorta seems like Donny is becoming da man.

Saved you a post, Greg.

Yes you know my positions. Cool. I can't get a straight answer out of anybody on this board, but I am willing to give my position on all matters.

+Quote Post
greg775
post Today, 08:44 PM
Post #3348

Third Base Coach

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 1, 2017 -> 12:37 AM) *
What exactly would you like me to discuss? do you think Trump is the first president since Reagan (or Nixon)who didn't like certain members of the press of organizations? Do you think they all had great relationships with reporters that covered them?

How about you look at the fact that he not only skipped out on the dinner(and supposedly ordered the rest of his staff to do the same), but he held a rally and bragged about how he wasn't attending. This guy was too thin skinned to attend but at the same time could insult all of them because he didn't attend.

But hey, he is da man. Tell me all about your favorite p**** grabber

I'd love to hear the speeches of first term presidents at the correspondents dinner after 100 days in office. I said Nixon might have been the last president to have been hated like this. He wasn't too thin skinned to attend, he was smart. He is in a WAR with the press. The press is at war with him. He copied my mama's saying: "If you have nothing good to say about somebody say nothing at all."
I still think I am a good American. Sure I am wishing Trump well and hope he succeeds. Why wouldn't I? I want what is best for our country and myself both. Why would I want four years of suck? I didn't vote for him, but I support him. Like I said if and when he commits an impeachable offense, get rid of him. But until then hope for the best.
And this Korea thing could get pretty ugly pretty fast. I predict in fact it will get very ugly.

This post has been edited by greg775: Today, 08:44 PM

+Quote Post
Tony
post Today, 09:10 PM
Post #3349

First Base Coach

Group: Mod Emeritus
Member No.: 935

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 30, 2017 -> 09:44 PM) *
I'd love to hear the speeches of first term presidents at the correspondents dinner after 100 days in office. I said Nixon might have been the last president to have been hated like this. He wasn't too thin skinned to attend, he was smart. He is in a WAR with the press. The press is at war with him. He copied my mama's saying: "If you have nothing good to say about somebody say nothing at all."
I still think I am a good American. Sure I am wishing Trump well and hope he succeeds. Why wouldn't I? I want what is best for our country and myself both. Why would I want four years of suck? I didn't vote for him, but I support him. Like I said if and when he commits an impeachable offense, get rid of him. But until then hope for the best.
And this Korea thing could get pretty ugly pretty fast. I predict in fact it will get very ugly.

Except you admit you don't pay attention to what's going on, have your head in the sand and claim you get your "news" from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh (Who don't even provide news, they are entertainers).

You keep repeating yourself, but it isn't helping.

+Quote Post

224 Pages V  « < 222 223 224
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: RegionSox

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 10:08 PM