Tonights game

Guest wsc425

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireworks Night fellas. They'll be lucky to have 20,000 tomorrow.

Only 5,000 walk-ups for a game where there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the game time temp was 82 degrees. Most Sox fans are far from convinced that this is a team we should spend our hard earned money on.

Guest wsc425

Then this is debatable Killa.

Hard earned money=profit for sox

Hard earned money=profit for cubs

but, how do the sox make less than the cubs when the CUBS SUCK ASS?

There are alot of stupid Chicagoans  :lolhitting

Some of it also has to do with what part of town the parks are in. Nothing against the Southside because I love going to the Cell and it's not intimidating to go there, but for some misinformed people they most likely stay away because it's a "suspect" part of town.

Fireworks Night fellas. They'll be lucky to have 20,000 tomorrow.

Only 5,000 walk-ups for a game where there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the game time temp was 82 degrees. Most Sox fans are far from convinced that this is a team we should spend our hard earned money on.

numbers don't add -

you telling us we had a presold 26,000?

when we start doing 31,000 on a Saturday night, fans are coming around

I am mystified too as to why now but numbers are numbers

Guest wsc425
Some of it also has to do with what part of town the parks are in.  Nothing against the Southside because I love going to the Cell and it's not intimidating to go there, but for some misinformed people they most likely stay away because it's a "suspect" part of town.

Dave Wills said that there is going to be a 'NICER' neighborhood. My hairy ass.

Dave Wills said that there is going to be a 'NICER' neighborhood. My hairy ass.

He's right. They're tearing down the projects around USCF and building $300,000 lofts. Houses will be even more. In 10 years, the USCF neighborhood will be Wrigleyville south. Why do you think JR has parking around USCF as far as the eye can see? He's waiting for the price on that land to skyrocket. Right now, the price is already going up.

He's right. They're tearing down the projects around USCF and building $300,000 lofts. Houses will be even more. In 10 years, the USCF neighborhood will be Wrigleyville south. Why do you think JR has parking around USCF as far as the eye can see? He's waiting for the price on that land to skyrocket. Right now, the price is already going up.

everyone note: CK is speaking truth here - after South Loop has stopped being tres chic Cellularville will be the next hot spot de jour

Guest hotsoxchick1

not to mention all the land he owns across the ryan as well .........he isnt a fool.....hes sittin on a gold mine.... in a few years from now when all the brownstones, houses, condos and such are built around the area that will be very prime property......and it will also bring the yuppies with their cash to convert to sox fans......... ;) jr sure did play this one right.......

numbers don't add -

you telling us we had a presold 26,000?

Yep. But that's standard on a Fireworks Night.

not that much is usual on a fireworks night - that sounds about 5,000 total more than usual - maybe good will residue from successful All Star game and Friday win brought extra folks out cuz detroit sure didn't

not to mention all the land he owns across the ryan as well

What does he own across the Ryan :huh: ? The CPD built their new HQ at 35th St and Michigan which extends south to 36th St with parking lots and all. And IKEA is supposedly going to build a mega-store on the CHA lots at 35th and State and this store is supposed to extend to 37th St. with parking lots and a strip mall to 39th St. I think the city and IIT own most of the land..... the city south to 39th St at least, east to 36th St and Michigan, west to the Ryan, and IIT north to about 29th St, west to the Ryan, and east to MLK Jr. Dr.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What does he own across the Ryan  :huh: ? The CPD built their new HQ at 35th St and Michigan which extends south to 36th St with parking lots and all. And IKEA is supposedly going to build a mega-store on the CHA lots at 35th and State and this store is supposed to extend to 37th St. with parking lots and a strip mall to 39th St. I think the city and IIT own most of the land..... the city south to 39th St at least, east to 36th St and Michigan, west to the Ryan, and IIT north to about 29th St, west to the Ryan, and east to MLK Jr. Dr.

that land where the supposed iak is planned is also under the ownership of jr..........so is some of the surrounding land which it will border.......

What does he own across the Ryan  :huh: ? The CPD built their new HQ at 35th St and Michigan which extends south to 36th St with parking lots and all. And IKEA is supposedly going to build a mega-store on the CHA lots at 35th and State and this store is supposed to extend to 37th St. with parking lots and a strip mall to 39th St. I think the city and IIT own most of the land..... the city south to 39th St at least, east to 36th St and Michigan, west to the Ryan, and IIT north to about 29th St, west to the Ryan, and east to MLK Jr. Dr.

Just say NO! to Ikea

my new apartment dwelling father has just discovered Ikea in the suburbs and I am getting sick of taking him every week and I don't want to see that purple building anymore, especially one termed a superstore

:puke :puke :puke

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just say <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NO!<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> to Ikea</span></span>

my new apartment dwelling father has just discovered Ikea in the suburbs and I am getting sick of taking him every week and I don't want to see that purple building anymore, especially one termed a superstore

:puke  :puke  :puke

lol cw ive only been one time to the one in schaumburg.. and i cant stand the place.... theres way too much s*** in there and you have to make a whole day of shopping to see it all......and of course we all know how much i love to shop..(i dont).......so places like that and the mall are off limits to me.........if i cant run in and get what i want without spending half my day there, then i really dont need anything that bad........

Guest hotsoxchick1
in the last 12 games or so, i think i read somewhere that the attendence in around 22, 000 and climbing.

couldnt have been our attendance.. its not climbing anywhere........lol.....