Eaton to DL

ChiSox59

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 03:17 PM)
Really thought Michael Taylor would be the next outfielder up, not sure the point of dealing away Jake Sanchez if not. I could deal with De Aza in CF if we could see what we had in Taylor.

Completely agree. Don't really understand the need to see Jordan Danks ever again.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 03:23 PM)
Completely agree. Don't really understand the need to see Jordan Danks ever again.

As bad a he was I'd still take him in the lineup any day over Leury lol

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 03:17 PM)
Really thought Michael Taylor would be the next outfielder up, not sure the point of dealing away Jake Sanchez if not. I could deal with De Aza in CF if we could see what we had in Taylor.

Michael Taylor is like 30 now. Rather see Sierra continue to get at bats. Danks is fine as late inning replacement for Tank.

QUOTE (chisoxfan310 @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 02:31 PM)
Michael Taylor is like 30 now. Rather see Sierra continue to get at bats. Danks is fine as late inning replacement for Tank.

He's 28 1/2 and he's also hitting .326/.408/.528 since Hahn gave up a really interesting pitching prospect for him.

QUOTE (chisoxfan310 @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)

I think Taylor is 28. He was also once a top prospect and is playing pretty well at Charlotte. They also traded an actual prospect for him. Thought he'd get a look.

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 03:57 PM)
This ribcage deal has to be related to the ribs-first wall smash from a few days ago right? Bruised back did not make any sense as the injury from that. Maybe jammed back.

They said oblique so not sure if that happened from the wall hit or his swing last night

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 04:18 PM)
Danks keeps getting chances for no reason.

Are people not understanding that our starting CF just went on the DL so we need someone to play CF who isn't Garcia or De Aza?

The answer is Jordan Danks.. If it was De Aza or Viciedo who went down, we probably would have seen Taylor

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 04:20 PM)
Are people not understanding that our starting CF just went on the DL so we need someone to play CF who isn't Garcia or De Aza?

The answer is Jordan Danks.. If it was De Aza or Viciedo who went down, we probably would have seen Taylor

Whoopie doo not bad enough Sox have one s***ty Danks on the roster now we have 2. Jordan Danks is NEVER the answer.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 04:24 PM)
Whoopie doo not bad enough Sox have one s***ty Danks on the roster now we have 2. Jordan Danks is NEVER the answer.

Out of everyone who could play CF and come up, he is the best option, sorry to break it to you.. I guess blame the organization for not having someone good who can play CF on the team already