The wrong girl...

Steff

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"In this country, America, where there's a wrong, there's a remedy," LaRene said. "If the remedy doesn't exist in law now, it will be created because in this country, we find remedies for wrong." 

What does that mean? :huh:

I think lawsuit would be the situation you're looking for, Steff. :D

Screw money! A swift kick, or 5 or 6, in the nads for the boys.. and a brazillian wax after 3 weeks of growth for the chicks! :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why work when you can sue  :huh: ?

better yet get a law degree and then you can pay yourself half the settlement...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
ROTFLMAO!!!!  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

lol steff.. i didnt notice it either....you tryin to send subliminal messages for chineese food to us or what????? :lol:

abc_gma_lovell_030730_nh.jpg

Kind of off topic but she kinda looks like a mini Ann Coulter.

Leave it to the whore media to throw news stories all over the place before verifying the facts. Let's hear it for sensationalized garbage. I can't believe so many people are falling into the hype before pre-trial stuff has even begun. And last time I checked, if he wasn't a superstar we wouldn't have this plastered all over the news. How many other sexual assault cases get so much goddamned publicity? The public clamoring for every little detail and making their minds up then a new morsel comes out and a lot of people change their opinion faster than OldRoman :lol: Nobody knows all the facts of the case and it's wrong to assume that they can make a judgment about the case without the facts. Kobe is a human being. Who knows he may have done it and he may have not.

Sorry for that tangent, I've had that in my system for a while. I do believe that this is tragic what happened to this girl. With all the media attention she is getting now, I hope that clears things up for her. I'd just wanna know how her photo leaked out sooooooo damn much. You figure that people might want to verify information before they post it as fact? /refrains from State of the Union uranium joke

And I noticed this:

Some sites asked users to rate Lovell's looks on a scale of one to 10.

Who the hell put her on hotornot.com?

Is this the girl that the douche bag radio DJ Tom Leykis (sp?) outed? And some people say Maury has a face for radio  :rolleyes: :lol: .

No -- Tom identified Kate Faber -- to my knowledge, that is the correct person.

And yes, he definitely has a face (and body) for radio. But what does that have to do with anything? :huh:

And yes, he definitely has a face (and body) for radio.  But what does that have to do with anything? :huh:

Leykis is a douche bag. He's been in trouble with the law before for beating his wife.

And yes, he definitely has a face (and body) for radio.  But what does that have to do with anything? :huh:

Leykis is a douche bag. He's been in trouble with the law before for beating his wife.

How about you get your facts straight before you slander somebody? The charges were dropped, and the thing never even went to trial. Tom and his then wife were both drunk, and they got into a shouting match. She called the police, and you know what happens when a wife does that -- the guys gets arrested EVERY-FRIGGIN-TIME.

Do your research before spouting off on things that you obviously know nothing about.

And yes, he definitely has a face (and body) for radio.  But what does that have to do with anything?   :huh:

How about you get your facts straight before you slander somebody? The charges were dropped, and the thing never even went to trial. Tom and his then wife were both drunk, and they got into a shouting match. She called the police, and you know what happens when a wife does that -- the guys gets arrested EVERY-FRIGGIN-TIME.

Do your research before spouting off on things that you obviously know nothing about.

haha ok he's not a douche bag, you're right. he only said the rape victim's name on the air with no reservations.

here's your goddamn research.

his then-wife Susan told cops that he struck her in the head with a drinking glass during an argument in their home. Leykis then allegedly "pushed the victim's head into a brick fireplace" and "threatened to kill her,"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/leykis1.html