NLDS: Dodgers vs. Nationals

LittleHurt05

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 03:31 PM)
Game 2 postponed to tomorrow (Sunday 1pm). Kind of a boring series compared to the other 3 for me. Couldn't really care less who wins this series. They'll likely be food for whomever wins Gaints/Cubs.

Nobody saw the Mets coming last year at this point. At least I certainly didn't, then Daniel Murphy turned into an overnight MVP.

Well, looks like no1 here really cares about this series (I don't either).

But, nice 3-run home run by the Lobahan guy (sp) off of Rich Hill.

Cubs fans have to think "go to a game 5 series" so a win here from the Nationals would be good for them.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 03:06 PM)
You're acting like Kershaw is average in Oct....oooooh

Has nothing to do with what he's done in October. What gives you a better chance of winning two games: Kershaw on short rest and Hill on short rest or Urias on full rest and Kershaw on full rest? Easy choice.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 03:08 PM)
Has nothing to do with what he's done in October. What gives you a better chance of winning two games: Kershaw on short rest and Hill on short rest or Urias on full rest and Kershaw on full rest? Easy choice.

the nationals would probably bash urias

it's do or die, not saying I don't understand your point but the dodgers should have taken care of business if they wanted to make sure kershaw had full rest.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 03:10 PM)
the nationals would probably bash urias

it's do or die, not saying I don't understand your point but the dodgers should have taken care of business if they wanted to make sure kershaw had full rest.

Why would the Nationals bash Urias? And game 5 would be do or die too. You have to put yourself in the best position to win both, not just one. Fully rested Urias and Kershaw > Short rest Kershaw and Hill.

Edited by Rowand44