Raise the Woof!

EvilMonkey

Hello everyone! As some of you may know from the charity thread, I volunteer for a pet rescue called Help Save Pets. Short answer is we are a no kill animal rescue located in Plainfield, Channahon, oswego and Hinsdale. last year we helped over 1000 pets find new homes.

Now, as one of the many fundraisers that organizations like ours does, we are hosting a comedy show in Aurora on May 9th. Real comedians, not me trying to tell lame jokes. I would break out into a pool of sweat standing in front of that many people. The flyer is attached with the specifics. Ticket price includes pre show appetizers and cupcakes. Cash bar. There will be at least 25 different prize 'baskets' of things being raffled off ranging from a bunch of booze to sports items (we got 2 8x10 canvas portraits with laser autos of Forte and Briggs from the Bears, Wolves tickets, an Autographed Dunn baseball and MAYBE a autographed Magic Johnson Mich State Jersey, not sure n that one yet), to pet items and gift cards. Those will be done with the usual 6 tickets for $5 thing, you drop in the one you are interested in, they pull winners. There will also be a separate $10 raffle for 2 round trip SW Airlines tickets, Disney Tickets and Sea World Tickets. Still working on getting a hotel stay thrown in, hard to get done for now.

NOW, there will also be a door prize. You buy a ticket, you get entered. Only 220 tickets will be sold. The door prize is 4 tickets to the Home Run Club at The Cell. You know, the seats behind home plate with the buffet and OPEN BAR included. $1000 value thanks to our friends at the White Sox and specifically a high school friend of ours that works there Tom Sheridan.

So, what I am looking for is anyone who wants to help save pets, watch some comedy, enjoy a night out and hopefully win a prize or three. Contact info for tickets is on the flyer, or just message me. We are selling 220 tickets max, have about 65 sold right now.

RaisetheWoof.jpg