Sox vs. Diamondbacks (3/4, 1:05 P.M. CT)

SSH2005

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/inside_th...06/03/blah.html

Tomorrow's Lineup vs. Arizona

Pods, LF; Anderson, CF; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; AJ, C; Iguchi, 2B; Mackowiak, RF; Crede, 3B; Ozuna, SS ... McCarthy pitches.

EDIT: Looks like Reifert updated his blog. Apparently, Contreras is pitching today instead of McCarthy. Hawk and DJ will have a bunch of guests on with them in the booth...

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/inside_th...urday_news.html

Today's Game

Will be televised nationally by WGN-TV with Ken Harrelson and Darrin Jackson in the booth.  Chris Singleton, new radio broadcaster with the Sox, is scheduled to stop by during the game, as is Jim Thome and Brandon McCarthy.  Ozzie Guillen will talk to Harrelson and Jackson during the game.

Let's hope we play a little better for the television audience.

Today's Pitching

Jose Contreras, Sean Tracey, Armando Alamanza, Paulino Reynoso and Stephan Randolph.

Looks like it will be Contreras vs. El Duque, battle of the Cubans.

Edited by SSH2005

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pods, LF; Anderson, CF; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; AJ, C; Iguchi, 2B; Mackowiak, RF; Crede, 3B; Ozuna, SS

That is a nice lineup. Mackowiak has been swinging the bat well, I hope the others come alive today.

I'm so excited. This is the only thing I've been looking forward to..for like weeks. BMac won't disappoint us! It'll be sooo sad facing El Duque, though. Remember the last time the sox faced a former teammate in ST? It didn't turn out too pretty...oh Carlos Lee..

I can't wait to hear Hawk/DJ.

Hopefully the offense can get something going.

:gosox1: