7/29 White Sox vs Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 01:17 PM)
I wish it were June 29 again. ;)

50-50 with 62 left--I'm all in.

48-52, and losing ground to Min, Bal, and Tor, sell.

49-51? Stand pat, and hope.

2nd day in a row I messed up the title lol. Someone please fix it.

And I agree with your scenarios

These next two games will decide the fate of the season, good thing we have our two best starters going in them.

Wade Miley was actually the Red Sox's best healthy starter...it's no wonder why they've been awful, all their starting pitchers have ERAs north of 5.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)
These next two games will decide the fate of the season, good thing we have our two best starters going in them.

Wade Miley was actually the Red Sox's best healthy starter...it's no wonder why they've been awful, all their starting pitchers have ERAs north of 5.

So happy we don't have to face Buchholz.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)

I can't believe they're going to start paying Porcello 15+ mil a year starting next year lolol

Edited by SoxPride18

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 03:58 PM)
Porcello has actually been decent over his last three starts, hope we can get to him.

Luckily we have a lot of ABs against Porcello so there is a good chance we can tag him for 4+ runs.

Oh and by the way, Flowers is hitting .133 in 15 ABs against Porcello and Soto is 2-5 with a home run against him

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 04:07 PM)
Luckily we have a lot of ABs against Porcello so there is a good chance we can tag him for 4+ runs.

Oh and by the way, Flowers is hitting .133 in 15 ABs against Porcello and Soto is 2-5 with a home run against him

Because of course...

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 04:48 PM)
LaRoche goes deep, Q with the shutout.

Then Boston fans write "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR US TO ACQUIRE JOSE QUINTANA? WILL THEY TAKE JASON VARITEK?

That reminds me what was it a couple weeks ago Hahn talked about perhaps not selling and said "the arrow was pointing up". Maybe he was right.