So, I launched a digital marketing agency today...

Steve9347

Soxtalkers, this is why I've been mostly absent the past month. Due to the success I've pulled off as Marketing Director with my company, the investors wanted me to make the services available to the public. Thus, Marqana was born.

www.marqana.com

Lots of work, b****es. Obviously, if any of you know businesses in need of legit marketing services, you now have a guy. I promise, no sharing of fake Derrick Rose stories for hits. Any feedback, of course, is quite welcome. Everything I've done in goofing off prior to focusing on work, then focusing on work, has led to this.

I am proud of my baby and my team. Give me some love.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 05:11 PM)
Soxtalkers, this is why I've been mostly absent the past month. Due to the success I've pulled off as Marketing Director with my company, the investors wanted me to make the services available to the public. Thus, Marqana was born.

www.marqana.com

Lots of work, b****es. Obviously, if any of you know businesses in need of legit marketing services, you now have a guy. I promise, no sharing of fake Derrick Rose stories for hits. Any feedback, of course, is quite welcome. Everything I've done in goofing off prior to focusing on work, then focusing on work, has led to this.

Congrats, Steve!

Did you write the content?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 07:11 PM)

www.marqana.com

That's pretty studly. I like the feel.

Only thing I noticed is that there might be a typo on the "team" page, not sure. First sentence is "After testing agency after agency to disastrous result, our software company decided to take marketing in-house." "Result" might be grammatically correct (not positive), but "results" seems more appropriate? Like I said, not sure, so thought I'd bring it to your attention.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 07:21 PM)
Congrats, Steve!

Did you write the content?

A lot was written by Daniel, but a lot by me. Nothing got past. Of course, happy to hear feedback like this "result" business. It sounded good to me...

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2014 -> 06:06 PM)
A lot was written by Daniel, but a lot by me. Nothing got past. Of course, happy to hear feedback like this "result" business. It sounded good to me...

There are a few ticky tack things, but overall, it's very well-written.

You have a lot of to be proud of and excited about!

Nice job on the responsive design. I don't know if your team coded it, or if it was a WordPress template, but Chrome has an awesome emulator feature where you can test your site across all kinds of phones and tablets. It has been very helpful to my coding team.

• 3 weeks later...