Interview with Lance Broadway

Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
I hope you were sure to ask him Addison't question about the current economic crisis in the Philippines....  :lol:

Seriously.. thanks Cerb.

Hey Now!!!

That is a very pressing issue worth visiting with our newest strapping young lad. :lol: :lol:

Lance says that we need to consult both the World Bank and the IMF to make sure that the much needed econmic aid reaches the Philippines.

I just typed up the interview and once FutureSox gets back up within the next 24 hours, the interview will be the big story.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
Lance says that we need to consult both the World Bank and the IMF to make sure that the much needed econmic aid reaches the Philippines.

I just typed up the interview and once FutureSox gets back up within the next 24 hours, the interview will be the big story.

C'mon, give us the exclusive first :)

QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
Cerb- I would love for you to try to do an interview with Jordan Danks... Im hoping that the Sox will sign him...

IF the Sox sign him, we'll try and get something. We've worked on getting stuff with Brooks (3rd round) and Getz (4th round) but no success yet.

the more i learn about broadway the more i like us drafting him, and if he signs cheap it will be a BIG+. He seems to be one of the more polished guys around in the draft from what ive read. can u please compare his pitches to that of a current major leaguer i might know?