What are some of the worst 2016 movies that you saw this past year?

knightni

I was looking up movies I saw and forgot that I saw Star Trek Beyond. I've had a rule recently where any movie that I saw that was so forgettable I couldn't tell you anything about it (goes for 50% of marvel movies) then I'll consider it terrible.

Ghostbusters was pretty terrible. Maybe the worst I saw.

Okay I'm starting to remember star trek beyond. Stuck on a planet. Rides a motorcycle in circles, their ship crashes.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 5, 2017 -> 05:12 PM)
That Star Trek movie was bad. It was just terribly boring. I can't even remember what it was about.

There was a bad guy with little swarmy ships and he didn't like the Federation for some reason. Also he took some artifact that was gonna disintegrate the mega space station.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Jan 5, 2017 -> 12:34 PM)
There was a bad guy with little swarmy ships and he didn't like the Federation for some reason. Also he took some artifact that was gonna disintegrate the mega space station.

FWIW, the general plot was unremarkable at best, but if you enjoyed the series the one thing they totally nailed were the interactions between the crew and that was redeeming from a fan's perspective. Not a great film, but not the worst of the series.