7/30 Games

flavum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post much, especially in the FutureSox area...but just wanted to give everyone a kudos for their work in the FutureSox area. I love reading about what all of the prospects are up to and how they are progressing. Keep up the great work everyone!

Didn't look at Wendelken for my top 30 because I had it in my head he was having a really bad year. Just looking at him again now, the ERA is high but the K:BB ratio is really quite good. Issue with him starting is the lack of a consistent third pitch and stamina, but he's got time.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 30, 2014 -> 12:48 PM)
Didn't look at Wendelken for my top 30 because I had it in my head he was having a really bad year. Just looking at him again now, the ERA is high but the K:BB ratio is really quite good. Issue with him starting is the lack of a consistent third pitch and stamina, but he's got time.

Agreed. Rarely post, but read daily. Thanks to all who contribute!

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 30, 2014 -> 01:04 PM)
Kenny Beck ‏@kennybeckWXII 1m

Wendelken records his 13th K. Zach Isler will most likely have 8th and then Rodon in 9th. Dash up 8-0 over Frederick, stretch time in 7th

On the other hand:

John Dell ‏@johndellWSJ 2m

Carlos Rodon is warming up...Looks like he'll be pitching in the eighth for the Dash...J.B. Wendelken strikes out 13 and has 99 pitches.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 30, 2014 -> 01:17 PM)
I think something on the radio feed was wrong. Right now Rodon has .2IP, 2K and there is two guys on base. He just walked the last batter on a full count.

Reached on a wild pitch, one of his strike outs.