Indian-Sox Series Poll

YTOWN

Be AS UNBIAS as you can be. Who Wins this Series?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Be AS UNBIAS as you can be. Who Wins this Series?

• [img]http://images.tsn.ca/images/elements/powerrankings/mlb/mlb_cha_logo_wt.gif[/img]
    • WAHOO!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GARCIA V. Millwood

BURHLE v. Jake Westbrook (13-5 since June 1, and 5-1 in last 6 starts)

GARLAND v. Scott Elarton (3-0 in his last 3 starts; giving up only 3 runs in that span)

Edited by YTOWN

Sweep you guys think you can sweep the hottest team in baseball when you only got 1 win from the royals! WoW you guys make laugh! BTW Hows it going I am tribe fan name is twisted glad to be here to back up my fellow indians fans that know who will be holding the central division come October 2nd

QUOTE(YTOWN @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
YOU ARE ALL IN FOR A MAJOR SURPRISE; I READ THIS BOARD THE LAST WEEK AND YOU WERE ALL LIKE; WHAT ABOUT OUR PLAYOFFS TIX! NOW I COME HERE AND LONE BEHOLD O WE ARE GONNA SWEEP THEM!

SHOCK AHEAD FOR ALL YOU!

WAKE UP LITTLE BOY ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL.......

Dude yeah all those times we faced you in like the beggining of the year when you guys were good! This si why you guys get no respect in chicago or baseball you had the division in your hands now you are sweating to hold on to it! We will see who gets further in the post season (if you guys even make it)

QUOTE(YTOWN @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:52 AM)
BURHLE v. Jake Westbrook (13-5 since June 1, and 5-1 in last 6 starts)

Let's see...

In July, he had 4.79 ERA with four unearned runs.

In August, he had a 5.10 ERA with two more unearned runs.

In September, he's had a 3.79 ERA with one more unearned runs.

So, basically, he's been lucky that his offense has bailed him out in these last few months.

That, on paper, looks to be the most winnable game for the Sox. OTOH, tomorrow looks to be the Indians best matchup on paper, with their best starter (who, in three starts, has allowed only three runs) facing Garcia. Then again, Garcia tends to pitch to the level of the talent he faces, so he could aslo be lights out.

QUOTE(twisted @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
Sweep you guys think you can sweep the hottest team in baseball when you only got 1 win from the royals! WoW you guys make laugh! BTW Hows it going I am tribe fan name is twisted glad to be here to back up my fellow indians fans that know who will be holding the central division come October 2nd

Dude yeah all those times we faced you in like the beggining of the year when you guys were good! This si why you guys get no respect in chicago or baseball you had the division in your hands now you are sweating to hold on to it! We will see who gets further in the post season (if you guys even make it)

The people of Soxtalk appreciate your spectacular grammar.

Thank you.