Halloween Costumes

Rowand44

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 04:46 AM)
My team of teachers will be doctors, I will be Dr. House, talking in green all day . . .

Make sure you go around calling all of your students morons, dumb, idiots...oh, and "fire" them every once in a while.

Also, if you're going to do this, do it right...at the beginning of the day, pose a problem that seems to have no solution, and at the last minute, in mid-conversation with someone you actually like, stop and realize you just figured out the solution to the impossible problem and save the day!

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 10:25 AM)
I was also going to number them and feed them to each other while sending them out to break into houses, well maybe just the black kid . . .

Well done. Keep it up.

If I was part of your staff, I'd have been Wilson. ;)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 10:35 AM)
Luckily I am going to a wedding Saturday night, so I didn't have to get a costume this year. Hate Halloween.

Me too, Alot. I go out of town with my gf every halloween so we dont have to partake in anyone's parties ETC. Same with New Years. Those days in downtown Chicago are just awful.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 10:30 AM)
Well done. Keep it up.

If I was part of your staff, I'd have been Wilson. ;)

We did think about Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We have one female (blond) teacher and three males. I was planning on just wearing Chicago Bear hat and sweatshirt.

Instead I will spend the day eating tic tacs from a perscription bottle.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
I'm with you. Once you past like 15 years old and/or don't have kids, I don't get Halloween. I haven't dressed up in decades.

I find nothing fun about dressing up in costume. At least in this costume I just wear a black t-shirt with jeans and drink rum and cokes all night.