White Sox vs A's 1:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Danks and Flowers hit two important homers, so let's play neither of them and instead play Wise and Olmedo.

Whats the rational behind this? I'm sick of Ventura giving away games every sunday with these terrible lineups.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)
Danks and Flowers hit two important homers, so let's play neither of them and instead play Wise and Olmedo.

Whats the rational behind this? I'm sick of Ventura giving away games every sunday with these terrible lineups.

While I don't like the lineup, he really hasn't done the Sunday line up a lot.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)

Pretty much everyone watching last night said that Youk didn't look good to start the game, then he was hit hard by a ball late in the game, so he's probably very sore today. 3b backup is absolutely needed today.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 10:40 AM)
DeAza CF

Beckham 2B

Dunn 1B

Rios RF

AJP C

Ramirez SS

Viciedo DH

Wise LF

Olmedo 3B

Sale P

Why is Hudson on this team again? Honestly, if Robin is going to play Olmedo at 3B, then Hudson is only at the backup at one position. With a four man bench, we can't afford such a useless player.

Also, I don't get the point of having both Danks & Wise on this roster. The only difference between them is Wise is a little better base-stealer. There simply won't be enough playing time for both of them.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 12:37 PM)
Why is Hudson on this team again? Honestly, if Robin is going to play Olmedo at 3B, then Hudson is only at the backup at one position. With a four man bench, we can't afford such a useless player.

Also, I don't get the point of having both Danks & Wise on this roster. The only difference between them is Wise is a little better base-stealer. There simply won't be enough playing time for both of them.

Wise and Danks are on the roster together for ~ 4 days.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 11:39 AM)
Wise and Danks are on the roster together for ~ 4 days.

So who goes down when Konerko comes back?

Also, we must be out of 40 man roster spots with the addition of Wise, which will make it difficult to call up other position players in September that may offer more unique qualities.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)

The rationale is that you need a 3rd baseman, and neither Flowers or Danks plays third

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 12:49 PM)
So who goes down when Konerko comes back?

Also, we must be out of 40 man roster spots with the addition of Wise, which will make it difficult to call up other position players in September that may offer more unique qualities.

Honestly, whoever goes down, I won't be mad.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2012 -> 12:51 PM)
And won the game :(

I was out all night, I saw that we took the lead late in the game, and by reactions today, looks like Matty Ice lost it again.

I was hoping we can gain some ground on Detroit by the end of this homestand, luckily Rangers won last night.