7/13 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
Who the hell is Doran?

Is he related to Bill(y) Doran who used to play for the Astros in the 80's? Bill Duran Doran, etc.

Bobby Doran. They just acquired him the other day from the Astros for SS Jeffery Santos. Big right hander. 25 years old.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
Who the hell is Doran?

Is he related to Bill(y) Doran who used to play for the Astros in the 80's? Bill Duran Doran, etc.

They traded for him this week...from the Astros organization. No relation to Bill Doran--at least not his son.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 03:13 PM)
Michael Taylor has been outstanding

I wonder if he's hit any good pitchers. I assume he was brought in to be an org player. His cups of coffee in the majors were bitter, but they were small cups. But if he has the bat speed et al to hit real pitchers, bring him up.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:28 PM)
I wonder if he's hit any good pitchers. I assume he was brought in to be an org player. His cups of coffee in the majors were bitter, but they were small cups. But if he has the bat speed et al to hit real pitchers, bring him up.

I'm pretty sure he was brought in to be more than that, Hahn gave up an interesting prospect for him.