Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

Ok, I see the 20111 thread was closed. I couldn't find a mirror thread to that one. SO I ask you soxtalk. why is giving birth considered an accomplishment? Like people say congratulations. why? I mean, i can get with, wow, you have a beautiful daughter or son or whatever. that's fine. but people treat you like a prince or princess for a while. I mean, when you graduate college or something. now that's an accomplishment. not everybody does. anybody can have a kid or kids. I don't see the sense of "wow, look what i just did. i had a baby." yawn. now to raise it well, that's an accomplishment. but to initally have it. no, that's nothing. that's like a juan pierre single. anybody can do that. thank you for your timer.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 03:32 AM)
Ok, I see the 20111 thread was closed. I couldn't find a mirror thread to that one. SO I ask you soxtalk. why is giving birth considered an accomplishment? Like people say congratulations. why? I mean, i can get with, wow, you have a beautiful daughter or son or whatever. that's fine. but people treat you like a prince or princess for a while. I mean, when you graduate college or something. now that's an accomplishment. not everybody does. anybody can have a kid or kids. I don't see the sense of "wow, look what i just did. i had a baby." yawn. now to raise it well, that's an accomplishment. but to initally have it. no, that's nothing. that's like a juan pierre single. anybody can do that. thank you for your timer.

:lol:

My guess is the train of thought is "Wow, congratulations on losing your extra weight."

Edited by Quinarvy

Actually, some women die from giving birth. And, the fact of the matter is, that hole where you stick your little wee-wee (which can be quite difficult to get in sometimes, no matter how small one may be) is the same place where something the size of a damn grapefruit comes out.

Honestly, if you took a s*** the size of a grapefruit and it said it spherical form upon exiting, I'd congratulate you too, even if you named it Bono Jr.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 04:44 AM)
Actually, some women die from giving birth. And, the fact of the matter is, that hole where you stick your little wee-wee (which can be quite difficult to get in sometimes, no matter how small one may be) is the same place where something the size of a damn grapefruit comes out.

Honestly, if you took a s*** the size of a grapefruit and it said it spherical form upon exiting, I'd congratulate you too, even if you named it Bono Jr.

I mean, it's not that much different then when you take like a monstyer s*** after eating taco bell or white castles or if you takes laxatives. you know thiose s***s that hurt? like a lot. like tyhis big log that came out your ass. nobody offers up congrats after your ass is bleeding.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 06:01 AM)
I mean, it's not that much different then when you take like a monstyer s*** after eating taco bell or white castles or if you takes laxatives. you know thiose s***s that hurt? like a lot. like tyhis big log that came out your ass. nobody offers up congrats after your ass is bleeding.

Let me know the next time you take a monster dump and I'll send some nice brown congratulations balloons.

In any event, you aren't congratulating the accomplishment of having a baby. You are congratulating the life changing event.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 05:01 AM)

Since when do you eat Taco Bell and have your s*** come out solid???

So far this thread is great. Of course I see the title, and I was surprised to see the conversation start with giving birth and quickly dissolve into a discussion about taking a s***.

Speaking of, how about all the different euphemisms for taking a dump? Maybe that should be a separate thread?

I agree to an extent. I live in an area where a lot of girls get knocked up young. A lot of times it seems like they're praised for it. And not to sound sexist, but I'm about to, it usually ends with the mom staying at home for years and years while the dad takes up the vast majority of responsibility.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)
I agree to an extent. I live in an area where a lot of girls get knocked up young. A lot of times it seems like they're praised for it. And not to sound sexist, but I'm about to, it usually ends with the mom staying at home for years and years while the dad takes up the vast majority of responsibility.

Hmm....coincidence?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)

So child rearing takes no responsibility?

;)

QUOTE (G&T @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 09:13 PM)
So child rearing takes no responsibility?

That's clearly what I said. Around these parts, though, the guy goes out and gets the job. The girl might get a part-time job eventually if the guy is lucky, but the girl almost always gets lots and lots of help from her mom/dad/grandparents/in-laws (not to mention the father of the child) on the actual day-to-day child rearing.

Oh, and why did the f***ing creators of the English language, as assbackwards as it already is, decide that "enough" is pronounced "ee-nuff" but thorough is pronounced "therr-oh?"

Starting tomorrow and probably only lasting 45 minutes, I'm pronouncing enough as "e-no" and thorough (and f***ing through for all I care) as "ther-RUFF." Then we'll really find out who the top dog is.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:57 AM)
Oh, and why did the f***ing creators of the English language, as assbackwards as it already is, decide that "enough" is pronounced "ee-nuff" but thorough is pronounced "therr-oh?"

Starting tomorrow and probably only lasting 45 minutes, I'm pronouncing enough as "e-no" and thorough (and f***ing through for all I care) as "ther-RUFF." Then we'll really find out who the top dog is.

I've heard that English is one of the tougher languages to master. Having studied Spanish for years, it's definitely tougher in comparison. Many things in English seem arbitrary while Spanish seems to have much more structure.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 10:09 AM)
I've heard that English is one of the tougher languages to master. Having studied Spanish for years, it's definitely tougher in comparison. Many things in English seem arbitrary while Spanish seems to have much more structure.

English is a clusterf*** because you can make up words that make sense to people who know it, but no one else.

Example: clusterf***.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 04:32 AM)

Reminds me of this Bill Hicks bit

Warning, language

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 10:58 PM)
I'm not drunk yet but I will be very soon. And I simply didn't know where else to ask this question. If she says she's 18, but you're not sure, what do you do? Yes, and she's f***ing hot. Do I really ask her for identification? I mean, who does that? I'll be back later.

Do you have a weird drivers license photo? Make fun of it and let her see yours, she might do likewise.

Otherwise, I dunno man.