8/26 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (beautox @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 01:39 AM)
make that 0 for 0 with 3BB now at 50 walks and 55 strikeouts on the year at AAA as a 23 year old in 78 games; just remember though his celing is just a utility player....

It's great to see him dominate AAA like he did AA last year

QUOTE (beautox @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 07:39 PM)
make that 0 for 0 with 3BB now at 50 walks and 55 strikeouts on the year at AAA as a 23 year old in 78 games; just remember though his celing is just a utility player....

For real... This guy has an incredible eye. He has all star potential.

QUOTE (beautox @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 07:39 PM)

Awesome.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 07:46 PM)
2-2 with HR for Anderson

Awesome.

At the time of Sanchez's promotion, Semien was only batting .223 against RHP. That's why I think the Sox were down on him.....5 days later he's up to .251.

Danish was meh today, probably because I failed to have 2 danishes today (Thursdays my bros bday so I moved my cheat day, so I can also blame my brother).

QUOTE (QuickJones81 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:48 PM)
Alvarez with another homer. What's your take on him, flash in the pan, or real potential?

Tough to say. I think, to an extent, age goes out the window with him. But it's still early to say what they have there. I think we'll know a lot more next year.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:55 PM)
Danish is probably getting tired at this point. I am surprised he isn't doing worse to be honest.

I was thinking the same thing. Its his first full season of pro ball. He's still building strength and endurance in that arm. I'm really pleased with his progress this season.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 09:46 PM)
I'm sure Danish is getting tired but he's also probably regressing a bit. The guy was so unbelievable for a while that he was probably going to have a few mediocre starts at some point.

It wasn't even that mediocre a start. 5 strikeouts to 1 walk. Only runs on 2 solo homers, they'll happen.