ChiliIrishHammock24

http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?c...mp;ymd=20140828

AAA - Off

AA - Bucciferro (2-2, 5.59)

High-A - Dykstra (3-3, 5.10)

Low-A - TBD

Rookie - Peralta, Y (0-0, -.--)

AZL - Adams

A very good source tells me Adams will be pitching tonight. Did not specify the team, but since GF's starter is already listed, I am guessing it's the AZL team unless they bumped him up to Kanny.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 02:46 PM)
Why is adams' location of late such a secret like when the president's in town.

Have you ever seen Barack Obama and Spencer Adams in the same place? Or maybe they are working together. I mean, Obama = Osama, and if you just take the "s" from the end of Adams and you move it to the front...SADAM

Be careful America.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 02:10 PM)
Have you ever seen Barack Obama and Spencer Adams in the same place? Or maybe they are working together. I mean, Obama = Osama, and if you just take the "s" from the end of Adams and you move it to the front...SADAM

Be careful America.

That theory would work a lot better if it was SaDDam.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 03:10 PM)

Be careful America.

Why has the location and handling of Adams been kind of vague lately? (Without the near perfect analogy).

Probably wrong here, but judging by Adams twitter, he seems to be goin through a bit of a rough patch. Questioning who his real friends are, saying he hopes it all works out one day, asking himself why all the time, and retweeting some sad stuff.

Now I fancy myself the Dr. Phil of NWI, and from what I've gathered, he either broke up with his girl or he was chasing after a girl he liked, got friend zoned and is taking it hard.

Probably wrong on that being the reason, but who knows maybe the kid is emotionally fragile when it comes to the ladies and his minds not right right now...

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 05:27 PM)
Probably wrong here, but judging by Adams twitter, he seems to be goin through a bit of a rough patch. Questioning who his real friends are, saying he hopes it all works out one day, asking himself why all the time, and retweeting some sad stuff.

Now I fancy myself the Dr. Phil of NWI, and from what I've gathered, he either broke up with his girl or he was chasing after a girl he liked, got friend zoned and is taking it hard.

Probably wrong on that being the reason, but who knows maybe the kid is emotionally fragile when it comes to the ladies and his minds not right right now...

Are you sure you're following the person? I will not live to believe that a professional pitcher can be exempt from starts just because he was friend zoned by a girl? I mean wth is the girl thinking about?

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 05:57 PM)
Are you sure you're following the person? I will not live to believe that a professional pitcher can be exempt from starts just because he was friend zoned by a girl? I mean wth is the girl thinking about?

Looks like I found my new excuse to call off work.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 05:27 PM)

If you want a good conspiracy theory, I would say it's more likely he was punished for calling someone on twitter a "f*****" the day after his last start.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 06:19 PM)
If you want a good conspiracy theory, I would say it's more likely he was punished for calling someone on twitter a "f*****" the day after his last start.

Possibly...FWIW though, that's his friend. Still probably shouldn't put it on twitter though I guess.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 06:20 PM)
Guess I should have clicked on tweets and replies lol.

Still think I'm wrong and just pulled that s*** outta my ass, but dude is just fresh outta high school, so he's not exactly a grown yet.

I can confirm this as I read the same thing earlier today. For anyone that wants to see for their self its an open account to the public.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamswc12

Its his first time away from home and it sounds like he's missing friends and family.

Edited by StRoostifer

What's it like being the Dr Phil of Northwest Indiana? "Listen Bob, Inland Steel is not coming back."