Prospect Perspective: Kevan Smith guest post

NorthSideSox72

Kevan Smith is our latest player guest-writer on FutureSox. He's actually going to be writing a pair of posts for us. This first one is about an aspect of minor league life that is very important to players, but I doubt many of you have given it much thought - living arrangements, and more specifically host families.

Give it a read. We're working with Kevan on a second piece on a different topic, to come out in the coming weeks.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 5, 2015 -> 02:25 PM)
Kevan Smith is our latest player guest-writer on FutureSox. He's actually going to be writing a pair of posts for us. This first one is about an aspect of minor league life that is very important to players, but I doubt many of you have given it much thought - living arrangements, and more specifically host families.

Give it a read. We're working with Kevan on a second piece on a different topic, to come out in the coming weeks.

a really nice article, gives a little taste of a prospect in living

conditions and how they look at it from a ball players point

of view.

thank

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 6, 2015 -> 12:10 AM)
Yep, that was really great. Cool look into a part of the minors that I definitely don't think about much.

yeah we as fans really don't see this minor league stuff let alone read about it.

it was due to Jason to make this sections for us die hard fans.

i can't wait for the next article.