IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> **Like, Really Smart President Trump 2018 Consensual Thread**, Bigly, Rocketman, Sloppy, etc...
StrangeSox
post Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Post #331

Enormously consensual presidency

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,878

Happy one year anniversary, Trump! Can't imagine a more appropriate way for this to end than with a shut down
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tony
post Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Post #332

First Base Coach

Group: Mod Emeritus
Member No.: 935

Um, Donny, while I’m sure you weren’t around for any of your children’s birth, I’m pretty sure this is how having a baby works.

https://twitter.com/todddracula/status/954410865993879558

+Quote Post
BigSqwert
post Today, 12:04 AM
Post #333

right size, wrong shape

Member No.: 2,420

What an amazing deal Trump worked out!

He makes the best deals. Believe me.

+Quote Post
Balta1701
post Today, 10:43 AM
Post #334

Very Stable Genius

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 01:04 AM) *
What an amazing deal Trump worked out!

He makes the best deals. Believe me.

He's working hard for exactly what got him elected - a promise of fewer S***house minorities.

+Quote Post
KagakuOtoko
post Today, 10:54 AM
Post #335

MVP

Member No.: 8,389

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 10:43 AM) *
He's working hard for exactly what got him elected - a promise of fewer S***house s***hole minorities.

ftfy

+Quote Post
Balta1701
post Today, 10:58 AM
Post #336

Very Stable Genius

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 12:54 PM) *
ftfy

The last defense I heard was "He didn't say S***hole he said S***House!". I figured I'd get called out if I used the former. D'Oh.

+Quote Post
KagakuOtoko
post Today, 11:04 AM
Post #337

MVP

Member No.: 8,389

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 10:58 AM) *
The last defense I heard was "He didn't say S***hole he said S***House!". I figured I'd get called out if I used the former. D'Oh.

to-mato

toma-to

=)

+Quote Post
caulfield12
post Today, 12:49 PM
Post #338

Bench Coach

Member No.: 5,243

Deutsche Bank Willing To Report Jared Kushner’s ‘Suspicious Transactions’ To Robert Mueller: Report
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/deutsche-bank-wil...-001443755.html

And one wonders why his Q popularity rating is 25%, well below the two oldest Trump Brothers.

+Quote Post
StrangeSox
post Today, 01:22 PM
Post #339

Enormously consensual presidency

Member No.: 3,878

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

+Quote Post
greg775
post Today, 01:28 PM
Post #340

Third Base Coach

Member No.: 111

I was wondering if this current period of time because of Trump is closest we've been to a completely divided country, almost to where there would be another Civil War. Trump is so despised by a segment. Yet there are those who voted for him who are very aggressive and they constitute a sizeable amount of people. Add to that all the unrest over the cops killing people of color and the white supremists vs. BLM and you have a truly divided land.
If America wants to be divided it has succeeded. Perhaps the most divided ever except in time of official Civil War? that will be Trump's legacy. A split very angry country.

This post has been edited by greg775: Today, 01:28 PM

+Quote Post
Wanne
post Today, 01:50 PM
Post #341

MVP

Member No.: 1,744

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 02:28 PM) *
I was wondering if this current period of time because of Trump is closest we've been to a completely divided country, almost to where there would be another Civil War. Trump is so despised by a segment. Yet there are those who voted for him who are very aggressive and they constitute a sizeable amount of people. Add to that all the unrest over the cops killing people of color and the white supremists vs. BLM and you have a truly divided land.
If America wants to be divided it has succeeded. Perhaps the most divided ever except in time of official Civil War? that will be Trump's legacy. A split very angry country.

lol...where the hell were you people from 2008 to 2016 with the Divider in Chief in charge? Barry did more to completely divide this country and stir up racial divide than anybody I've seen in my lifetime...but it all depends on what side of the fence you're on huh? I realize most on this board kissed his ass at every turn...they saw absolutely nothing he did as bad. That's your home boy from Chicago...I get it. It's why I usually never get involved in these type of threads/forums. Barry was just as despised...and by just as large a segment. There's more people in the country than just Chicago...NYC...and Califoria. What people don't seem to get...why Donny was elected isn't because of the D or R next to their name...it's because he's really neither...people are sick of both. Neither said gives a tinkers damn about you...or your family or well being. If you honestly think Democrats do...you're incredibly naive. It's all about "what can you do to get yourself re-elected". How/why do you think the spend so much money to take a meager salary...only to leave (if they ever do) as multi-millionaires?

Newsflash...country has been split for quite some time. It's idiotic to blame it on Trump...but I'm sure the MSM will do it's best to "tone it down". lol.... Keep the masses at each other's throats....it's how people stay in control/power. This country isn't smart enough to figure that out yet....

+Quote Post
Two-Gun Pete
post Today, 02:27 PM
Post #342

Great Falls (R)

Member No.: 9,611

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jan 20, 2018 -> 01:50 PM) *
lol...where the hell were you people from 2008 to 2016 with the Divider in Chief in charge? Barry did more to completely divide this country and stir up racial divide than anybody I've seen in my lifetime...but it all depends on what side of the fence you're on huh? I realize most on this board kissed his ass at every turn...they saw absolutely nothing he did as bad. That's your home boy from Chicago...I get it. It's why I usually never get involved in these type of threads/forums. Barry was just as despised...and by just as large a segment.

Yeah, I'm guessing it'll be "fake news" to you, but approval ratings polls have told us a completely different narrative.

But, by all means, carry on believing as you do, if that's what you want.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 02:39 PM