The Shark Cage

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 02:20 PM)
Jeeze, you guys need to chill out. The only thing I'm upset about is the continued marginalization of Q.

Good point.

Samardzija has a 3.86 ERA as a starter over 99 career starts, mostly with a NL team

Quintana has a 3.55 ERA as a starter over 87 career starts, all with the White Sox---and he's under contract for several more years.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 02:17 PM)
I don't see how anyone could be upset with this. It's a $20 lower deck seat, you get a crappy hat, I see people still wearing crappy hats from giveaways 10 years ago. It should draw some more people to the park.

Seriously, I applaud them for doing anything like this. We can't both complain that the stadium is boring and then also get mad when they throw out ideas like this.

This particular idea may not be gold, but I'm glad that they're willing to do it anyway.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 01:20 PM)
Jeeze, you guys need to chill out. The only thing I'm upset about is the continued marginalization of Q.

This. They're trying to get Samardzjia to re-sign. This makes sense.

But I better damn well see "Quintana's Temple" where they have Feathered Serpent K signs.