Sox-Cubs today

elrockinMT

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Mar 21, 2014 -> 03:23 PM)
Rick Hahn in the booth talking about the draft. Calls Rodon "certainly the best college arm", talks about the possibility of going for a lower-bonus guy at 3 and spreading money throughout the later picks.

I'm wondering which of the names we've discussed might fall into this category. I'm guessing NOT Rodon.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 21, 2014 -> 03:36 PM)
I'm wondering which of the names we've discussed might fall into this category. I'm guessing NOT Rodon.

Yeah it's curious, no real obvious candidates amongst the top prospects at the moment.

lol at Hawk: "In all my 55 years in the game, this White Sox club has more young talent than any team I've ever seen"

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 21, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)

I would still guess Hoffman. Beede already turned down first round money from the Jays once. Can't see a HS SP going under slot, but Aiken, Kolek, and Holmes sure sound intriguing.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Mar 21, 2014 -> 05:03 PM)
Yeah it's curious, no real obvious candidates amongst the top prospects at the moment.

lol at Hawk: "In all my 55 years in the game, this White Sox club has more young talent than any team I've ever seen"

Same line every 10 years.