4/7 White Sox @ Rockies 7:40pm CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 09:01 AM)
No line ups posted yet. This series could produce a lot of runs. Let's take 2 out 3. Go Sox!

Win today's game. Everyday.

I'm guessing with the no-DH, they'll give Abreu a day off sometime. No biggie if he sits once every 10 games or so.

Win today's game. Everyday.

I'm guessing with the no-DH, they'll give Abreu a day off sometime. No biggie if he sits once every 10 games or so.

I expect Abreu to play at least 2 of 3 games. With AGarcia struggling, I don't know whether or not Robin will be tempted to stick Dunn in the OF.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 09:13 AM)
I expect Abreu to play at least 2 of 3 games. With AGarcia struggling, I don't know whether or not Robin will be tempted to stick Dunn in the OF.

I'll be curious to see if Garcia is in the line up after his stinger on the dive yesterday. Those kind of things seem to bother you more the next day.

I wanted to go to this three game series as it is only an 8 hour drive to Denver from here. But, couldn't coordinate schedules and the weather is a bit cool still. Hoping to get out to Seattle in August to see the Sox.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 05:07 PM)
Good looking. Just threw some money at the over to make the game a little bit more fun.

You are a lock to win that bet unless it's something like 7-2 final.

I will definitely be at the game tomorrow night, debating going tonight as well. I wish I could have seen Sale, but Quintana will have to do tomorrow. It would have been sweet if Wednesday's game was a night game.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
Per BaseballPress.com

1. Eaton CF

2. Semien 2b

3. Abreu 1b

4. Gillaspie 3b

5. A. Garcia RF

6. De Aza LF

7. Ramirez SS

8. Flowers C

9. Paulino P

*barf

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 04:34 PM)
Anybody else hate interleague as much as me?

With a 15-15 league split, it's a necessary evil. I'd like it better if it were 12 games instead of 20.

I hate the heavily unbalanced schedule more than interleague though. 19 games against 4 teams is ridiculous.