Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Be

Steff

Looking at the other articles, I do not find the site to be very credible. It is not a GOP friendly site, and some of the articles have an Enquirer feel to them.

Still I'm certain he wouldn't be the first medicated President we've ever had.

I looked at the other articles too, didn't look like much of a GOP site, as I think was mentioned earlier in the thread. I also read another one of the articles and it seemed pretty odd.

I even thought the wording of this article was odd and really strangely written for what would be a respectable site.

Ie, I think this is bs.

I looked at the other articles too, didn't look like much of a GOP site, as I think was mentioned earlier in the thread.  I also read another one of the articles and it seemed pretty odd.

I even thought the wording of this article was odd and really strangely written for what would be a respectable site.

Ie, I think this is bs.

I found the information on two well respected sites.

capitolhillblue and soxtalk so sources close to me confirm that . . .

If the President takes medication to stay on top of his life than I am very proud of him.

I would only be concerned if this article said that he had Depression and behavioral problems that he was not addressing.