The Lynndie England Defense Fund

LowerCaseRepublican

**WARNING - Possible objectionable photo at link (if you've seen the Abu Ghraib photos before then you've seen it already)**

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P1198

I'm trying to imagine who might donate to the Lynndie England Defense Fund. Rush "Blowing Off Steam" Limbaugh? FReepers? Republican neocons?

The site, still being developed, also will try to help improve England's image which, until now, has been controlled by the Army, said lawyer Rhidian Orr.

"The part we don't see in the press right now is Lynndie the human being," Orr said by telephone from Denver.

"Lynndie has a life. She's a churchgoing person. This isn't a bad person who did these acts. ... This is one person defending herself against not only the government, but what the media is trying to do to her."

This makes me sick to my damn stomach. There are photos of her smiling as she is abusing these people and we are led to believe that she is not a "bad person"? I think the photos speak for themselves.

**WARNING - Possible objectionable photo at link (if you've seen the Abu Ghraib photos before then you've seen it already)**

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P1198

I'm trying to imagine who might donate to the Lynndie England Defense Fund. Rush "Blowing Off Steam" Limbaugh? FReepers? Republican neocons?

The site, still being developed, also will try to help improve England's image which, until now, has been controlled by the Army, said lawyer Rhidian Orr.

"The part we don't see in the press right now is Lynndie the human being," Orr said by telephone from Denver.

"Lynndie has a life. She's a churchgoing person. This isn't a bad person who did these acts. ... This is one person defending herself against not only the government, but what the media is trying to do to her."

This makes me sick to my damn stomach.  There are photos of her smiling as she is abusing these people and we are led to believe that she is not a "bad person"?  I think the photos speak for themselves.

I am no Cleo, but I think she could make a great dominatrix...