Bye kids...

Steff

While the cat's away, the mice will play...on the AOL board!!!

:P Sorry Brian... but I brought my laptop..

Not so bad here. The park is awesome. Traffic sucked, and we got here late. But other than that.. it's OK.

Had mass quantities of alcohol last night... as did everyone else. At one point we almost had a bus loaded ready to leave for the nearest bridge... Everyone is down. Especially Willie (and Aboz you'll be happy to hear he quit smoking :lol: ).

Spent a lot of the night talking with everyone. Jim and a few others talked Santana's ear off. He stayed with them till 2 in the morning. He's got some stories.. :ph34r: Herm and a few other guys on the staff stayed, too. We all had a great time.

A lot of fans are here, which surprised me.

Kenny isn't here. No one is sure if he's coming.. and no one knew anything about what he's doing. But many agree that Sweeney should not be moved.

So, that's about it. Pretty quiet night.

No D12 sighting yet.. but the Hanson Brothers are in town.... :unsure:

:P Sorry Brian... but I brought my laptop..

Not so bad here. The park is awesome. Traffic sucked, and we got here late. But other than that.. it's OK.

Had mass quantities of alcohol last night... as did everyone else. At one point we almost had a bus loaded ready to leave for the nearest bridge... Everyone is down. Especially Willie (and Aboz you'll be happy to hear he quit smoking  :lol: ).

Spent a lot of the night talking with everyone. Jim and a few others talked Santana's ear off. He stayed with them till 2 in the morning. He's got some stories..  :ph34r: Herm and a few other guys on the staff stayed, too. We all had a great time.

A lot of fans are here, which surprised me.

Kenny isn't here. No one is sure if he's coming.. and no one knew anything about what he's doing. But many agree that Sweeney should not be moved.

So, that's about it. Pretty quiet night.

No D12 sighting yet.. but the Hanson Brothers are in town.... :unsure:

Steff,

How did you hook up with a few of these people? Season ticket holder connections?

Boy, if only I could sit in their dugout for one inning, that'd be the day.

Bla... it's no fun when you lose. :crying

Went back to the Ritz for a nitecap and figured everyone would be in a bad mood... but nope. Urbina came over with Ozzie and Freddy (and you guys would be sick to know how close we were to getting him in the spring :puke) and most of the guys came in for a drink. The surprise of the night was seeing Loiaza still here. Took some pictures, had him sign a ball (for when he wins that Cy Young.. ) and he talked with us for a good hour. Ozzies sons are awesome. They talked with us for a long time about how things are in the clubhouse, and possible moves the Sox might make in the near future. Surprisingly everyone was fine, talked positive, and are still confident they can pull this winning thing off. :pray

So it's back to the park today. The fans have been ok for the most part. A few jerks here and there but nothing major.

Hopefully we can pull this one out. :ph34r:

Bla... it's no fun when you lose.  :crying

Went back to the Ritz for a nitecap and figured everyone would be in a bad mood... but nope. Urbina came over with Ozzie and Freddy (and you guys would be sick to know how close we were to getting him in the spring :puke) and most of the guys came in for a drink. The surprise of the night was seeing Loiaza still here. Took some pictures, had him sign a ball (for when he wins that Cy Young.. ) and he talked with us for a good hour. Ozzies sons are awesome. They talked with us for a long time about how things are in the clubhouse, and possible moves the Sox might make in the near future. Surprisingly everyone was fine, talked positive, and are still confident they can pull this winning thing off.  :pray

So it's back to the park today. The fans have been ok for the most part. A few jerks here and there but nothing major.

Hopefully we can pull this one out.  :ph34r:

Sounds like you are having a nice trip there Steff. I almost got to go to Detroit this year, my Dad almost had a 3 month contract to do some I.T work in the Windy City or in Minny I think, would have loved to catch some baseball while I was over there. Hopefully we can pull out a victory for ya. :)

Steff,

How did you hook up with a few of these people? Season ticket holder connections?

Boy, if only I could sit in their dugout for one inning, that'd be the day.

Stay at their hotel and go to the bar, even if you cant go to the bar youll definitly see some of them around the hotel unless you just sit in your room the entire time.