MusicCenter?

The Critic

They've found it possible somehow for someone else on the show to have a more annoying voice than Linda Kohn.  ;)  :lol:

I disagree.

While Alanis IS annoying, it would take someone like Yoko Ono or Roseanne to even APPROACH the annoyance level of Linda Cohn.

The scary part is, the voice you hear on SportsCenter is the watered-down, carefully measured voice she uses. I've heard her on the Dan Patrick radio show, and her REAL voice is closer to Fran Drescher - UGH.

Alanis Morrissette is performing.

On SportsCenter.

And this has WHAT to do with sports?

( I guess they'll try to slip it through the loophole that the E in ESPN stands for Entertainment.... )

they've had musicians on all week. i believe they've had on train and floyd banks too that i know of... :unsure:

as long as it cuts into their yankee and laker love they can have on little jimmy dickens for all i care... :lol:

Alanis Morrissette is performing.

On SportsCenter.

And this has WHAT to do with sports?

( I guess they'll try to slip it through the loophole that the E in ESPN stands for Entertainment.... )

Who the hell knows, sportscenter has become pretty bad at times.

I disagree.

While Alanis IS annoying, it would take someone like Yoko Ono or Roseanne to even APPROACH the annoyance level of Linda Cohn.

The scary part is, the voice you hear on SportsCenter is the watered-down, carefully measured voice she uses. I've heard her on the Dan Patrick radio show, and her REAL voice is closer to Fran Drescher - UGH.

:lol: :lolhitting I would hate to have to work with her and hear that voice all day long...

I really hope this isn't an everyday thing with Sportscenter. Let them get it out of there system, and hopefully it will come to an end.

If I wanted to be watching crappy bands perform in some studio in time square, I'd watch TRL. I want sports coverage, dammit.

I really hope this isn't an everyday thing with Sportscenter. Let them get it out of there system, and hopefully it will come to an end.

If I wanted to be watching crappy bands perform in some studio in time square, I'd watch TRL. I want sports coverage, dammit.

No you are getting sports coverage. Just look at all those random-ass clips they show while the band is performing, where else can you get such in-depth analysis??

they've had musicians on all week. i believe they've had on train and floyd banks too that i know of... :unsure:

as long as it cuts into their yankee and laker love they can have on little jimmy dickens for all i care... :lol:

They also had Kid Rock and Five for Fighting... :puke

I think it was part of their series on the relationship between sports and music or something along those lines.