Official Soxtalk Poker Tournaments

danman31

Brian posted about a poker website and I forgot of an idea I had a while ago that I never followed up on...a Soxtalk poker tournament(s). I suggest we play through pokerroom.com because there is no involved installation like party poker has and you can have custom rooms (unlike most other poker sites I have seen). I'm guessing we will have to have multiple tournaments because we have more than 10 people, but I can't see why we can't play multiple times just for fun anyway.

So far the following people are interested:

Brian

MinnesotaSoxFan

Bighurt52235 (who is a cocky bastard :P )

DBAHO

Rowand44

Soxnbearns01

Chisoxrd5

witesoxfan

Me

CWSGuy406

Chisoxfn

quapotaco

Spiff

Texsox

WHarris1

SAVVY18

whitesoxfan56789

MoreCowbell

chimpy2121

AssHatSoxFan

ihatethecubs

Heads22

FlaSoxxJim

hammerhead johnson

qwerty

SoxAce

kapkomet

chicago sports

Stocking

SuperSteve

CubsSuck1

Confederate 48

Mathew

Others have expressed interest in poker, but nothing official about Soxtalk tournaments. If you are interested please say so here. The game I assume most would want to play would be no limit texas hold em, but we can always switch it up if you wish. I'll come up with times after we get everyone that wants in, in. I have to say my internet hasn't been working much lately (damn comcast) so if you have any questions I may be a little slow in responding.

Edited by danman31

Ok I edited the list of people who are interested. Sign ups are still open. I'm thinking that I'll create a poll that has days and then we can narrow it down to times. We could have a few set times every week that people just go to the chat or send out PMs and gather people to play. I count 24 people interested so it sounds like we have a good crop to go from. Thoughts? Suggestions?