Crude races past $44 a barrel

southsider2k5

I didn't bring a car freshman year either. Had it last year and will have it this year. Won't kill me though, if i'm only driving around campus it's not bad, trips home and to games get rough though.

I'm pretty sure at IU you can have a car as a freshman, just from knowing people there.

It's expected. Considering what my relatives are paying in Ireland and England, I can't complain too much I guess. Or if I do, not when my dad is around (I always get the in Ireland they have been paying...). :lol:

Edited by Queen Prawn

Do they let Freshies have cars?

Yeah, but it's too much of a pain. They make the freshman park at the stadium. That's actually the closest lot to my dorm, but you have to move it on game days, even if you're going to the games. So it's pretty lame; I might bring it down for the spring semester, but I doubt it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5590380/

Get ready for $2.50 gas prices, like I said a few months ago...

In the meantime, here in Jeb's Florida we are being given a 0.08-cent a gallon state tax break on gasoline for the entire month of August. I paid less than $1.80 a gallon today...

It will cost the state - a chronically cash-strapped state - $60 MILLION in lost revenue for the month. But if it saves the average idiot Florida voter 5-10 dollars over the course of the month it will be well worth the sacrifice as long as they remember to thank Jeb by voting for his Big Bro in November.