2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 02:03 PM)
So he sang it as is?

No, he decided he was better than John Lennon and could write a better song, so he changed the "No Religion Too" line to "and all religions are true". Because he has earned the right to correct John Lennon. Clearly that's a mistake anyway, Lennon can't possibly have meant it.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 01:26 PM)
No, he decided he was better than John Lennon and could write a better song, so he changed the "No Religion Too" line to "and all religions are true". Because he has earned the right to correct John Lennon. Clearly that's a mistake anyway, Lennon can't possibly have meant it.

I love how people gloss over or completely ignore that line. Plus "Imagine there's no Heaven" and the one about "No Hell below us, above us only sky."

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 01:26 PM)

That is borderline criminal.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 08:48 PM)
My wife and I are really loving Once Upon a Time.

I actually enjoying it, too. I wasn't going to watch it but decided at the last minute to DVR it. Good choice. It's not high quality TV, but it keeps me entertained.

Grimm isn't too bad, either. I was hoping for a bit more with the show, but like Once Upon A Time it keeps me entertained.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jan 2, 2012 -> 08:19 PM)
Don't know if anyone else watches it, but I'm looking forward to the 2nd season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

Me too. The show is far from perfect but entertaining nonetheless.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)
This season takes place in the summer, so that means Emmy Rossum will be wearing less clothes.

Can't see her in less clothing than we did last season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 12:50 PM)
Can't see her in less clothing than we did last season.

First episode has plenty of Rossum's boobs, looking forward to seeing them throughout the season.

Edited by bigruss22

Any fans of Summer Heights High here? Chris Lilley has a new show on HBO Sunday nights, "Angry Boys" where he plays multiple characters of various genders, races again. The first two episodes are on demand, it's entertaining, not as good as Summer Heights so far though.