Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kerry v. Bush 3 Rounds
Soxtalk.com > Special Interest Forums > SLaM
Tex
Kerry 6'4" 185 Pounds born 1943
Bush 6'0" 190 Pounds born 1946
Tex
Kerry has the reach and seems to be in better shape. If Kerry can avoid an up close, toe to toe match, I think he can win. In a slug fest, I think Bush has the edge. He's beefier and seems better at taking a punch.
greasywheels121
If what happened in Florida in 2000 happens again, is there how we're deciding the presidency? laugh.gif
kapkomet
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 30 2004, 07:34 PM)
... I think Bush has the edge. He's beefier and seems better at taking a punch.

chair.gif

lolhitting.gif
Tex
QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 30 2004, 02:36 PM)
If what happened in Florida in 2000 happens again, is there how we're deciding the presidency? laugh.gif

OMG, boxing judges will make a Florida recount appear almost fair laugh.gif ph34r.gif
kapkomet
BTW,

Best line of the DNC:

"But you know the old saying: you win some, you lose some. And then there's that little-known third category."

Al Gore 7/26/04
southsider2k5
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 30 2004, 01:37 PM)
OMG, boxing judges will make a Florida recount appear almost fair  laugh.gif  ph34r.gif

AND HERE COMES DICK CHENEY OUT OF NO WHERE chair.gif
Queen Prawn
QUOTE(southsider2k4 @ Jul 30 2004, 01:59 PM)

With that heart of his, he won't affect the outcome much. tongue.gif
kapkomet
QUOTE(southsider2k4 @ Jul 30 2004, 07:59 PM)

naaah, he'd just tell the judges to f*** off and vote for Bush.
Heads22
John Kerry has a chin that could take a beating.
Tex
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 30 2004, 02:57 PM)
BTW,

Best line of the DNC:

"But you know the old saying: you win some, you lose some. And then there's that little-known third category."

Al Gore 7/26/04

LMAO, did he really say that?
In "Bush at War" Woodward claims Bush can bench 240 or something like that...so I give the nod to Bush.
kapkomet
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 30 2004, 08:29 PM)
LMAO, did he really say that?

Yea, I thought it was great humor.
marsh
i would not put my money on the guy that almost killed himself eating a pretzel.

kerry wins after bush knocks himself out after tripping on his untied shoelace.

not to mention the whole Segway thing....
kapkomet
Not to mention he falls down on his bike every time he goes riding it around his ranch. Last time I looked, that part of Texas wasn't THAT hilly. laugh.gif
IlliniBob72
After watching Bush's first pitch and Kerry's recent first pitch, Bush is definitely the better athlete. Bush in the 2nd by TKO.
LowerCaseRepublican
Kerry has been in a war zone before so I'd give him the edge in a fist fight with Bush. He's got to have training in hand to hand combat from his stint in Vietnam and could use that to his distinct advantage.
NUKE
This is a no-brainer. You give pretty boy Kerry one good bop on his nose and he'll turtle. laugh.gif
NUKE
QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jul 30 2004, 02:04 PM)
With that heart of his, he won't affect the outcome much. tongue.gif

Agreed. He might get dizzy up on the top rope and have a heart attack while setting up the flying double axe handle. laugh.gif
greasywheels121
Wasn't there a character in Mike Tyson's (BTW he lost tonight) Punchout for NES that looked a lot like John Kerry? It's been awhile, so maybe I'm just thinking things. Help me out here though.

EDIT: Just did a search, maybe this is who I was thinking of. He's only missing the hair.

kapkomet
QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 31 2004, 05:05 AM)
Wasn't there a character in Mike Tyson's (BTW he lost tonight) Punchout for NES that looked a lot like John Kerry?  It's been awhile, so maybe I'm just thinking things.  Help me out here though.

EDIT:  Just did a search, maybe this is who I was thinking of.  He's only missing the hair.

OMG!!!!!!!!

He's the 'cmon 'cmon 'cmon dude that you could kick his ass...

lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif
Tex
QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 30 2004, 11:59 PM)
This is a no-brainer.  You give pretty boy Kerry one good bop on his nose and he'll turtle. laugh.gif

So you are stating that Bush is one butt ugly guy? laugh.gif
WilliamTell
Bush is more fiesty and Kerry is a liberal wiener.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.