Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My dad
Soxtalk.com > Special Interest Forums > SLaM
MinnesotaSoxFan
My dad is in the hospital, please pray for him. He is in for a blood clot/clogged artery. I am scared and probably puts a damper in for my bday bash in the chat. I am scared. pray.gif mecry.gif
New Era on South Side
QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Jul 31 2004, 07:05 PM)
My dad is in the hospital, please pray for him. He is in for a blood clot/clogged artery. I am scared and probably puts a damper in for my bday bash in the chat. I am scared.  pray.gif  mecry.gif

Minney.

My father had the same thing. I'll tell you what happened though, he takes blood thinners for the rest of his life.

I don't know if my dad had the same thing as your father, but what I do know is god will be there to help you and your family through this.

He is being kept in my prayers. I hope god doesn't hurt me or you again for that matter.
MinnesotaSoxFan
Thanks Beastly, you are a good person. cheers.gif
Brian
God bless.
Chisoxfn
Best Wishes go out to you, your dad and the rest of your family. Hope all turns out well Minny smile.gif
DBAHO
Hope eveything goes well for your Dad there Minny. smile.gif
The Critic
Thoughts are with your Dad, Minny.
Keep the faith and be strong for him - I'm sure he's scared too.
HighHeat45
pray.gif
MinnesotaSoxFan
Thanks everyone so far. My mom hasn't called myself yet, so no new news. You guys are nice! cheers.gif
Yoda
Hey man... I hope your dad turns out all right. I will pray for him because I can see what youíre going through. Well... I really havenít been in that situation, but you know what Iím saying. Once again, I hope your dad will be okay. God is big and almighty, he will hear us pray for your dad.
Goldmember
my thoughts and prayers are with your dad and the rest of your family... pray.gif
soxman352000
Your dad is going to be fine. Keep a good attitude. I'm pulling for you guys
BridgeportHeather
My uncle actually just recovered from the same thing...He's just got out of the hospital, so there's proof that people survive from these things...Hope he gets better and has the same type of success as did my uncle!
cwsox
yo, the prayers are thre and so is the support of everyone here

with you, bud, always --
kapkomet
Prayers your way, man.
Soxy
Keep us updated...

He'll be in my thoughts and prayers--hopefully the miracles of modern medicine will also help him pull through.
flippedoutpunk
My prayers are with you bud' pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
aboz56
Prayers and great wishes are with you...Everything will work out for you, your dad and family Minny, keep a positive attitude and smile on your face.
greasywheels121
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family...
dasox24
My prayers go out to you dad, Minny. Just think positively and all will be fine. My dad had cancer 4 years ago, but he's fine now, and even though our dad's had/have different illnesses, I know what you're feeling now.
WilliamTell
A prayer will go out from me tonight.
MinnesotaSoxFan
You guys rock so much. headbang.gif I hope to keep you guys updated when I hear something. Hopefully, it won't be bad news.
BobDylan
pray.gif
MinnesotaSoxFan
cheers.gif to you guys at MAYO clinic! Only a few more tests and that's perfectly fine. As long as he's okay and was just a scare to wake up my dad from bad health! All I can say is bringit.gif !
DBAHO
QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Aug 1 2004, 08:04 PM)
cheers.gif to you guys at MAYO clinic! Only a few more tests and that's perfectly fine. As long as he's okay and was just a scare to wake up my dad from bad health! All I can say is  bringit.gif !

That's one hell of a clinic. smile.gif headbang.gif
Rowand44
QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Aug 1 2004, 10:04 AM)
cheers.gif to you guys at MAYO clinic! Only a few more tests and that's perfectly fine. As long as he's okay and was just a scare to wake up my dad from bad health! All I can say is  bringit.gif !

I'm really glad to hear that minny. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
dasox24
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 1 2004, 10:15 AM)
I'm really glad to hear that minny. headbang.gif  headbang.gif  headbang.gif

Me too. smile.gif
Goldmember
QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Aug 1 2004, 04:04 AM)

cheers.gif
chimpy2121
QUOTE(dasox24 @ Aug 1 2004, 05:12 AM)
Me too. smile.gif

As am I. headbang.gif
FlaSoxxJim
Glad to hear everything is looking positive so far. Continued good thoughts go out to you and your family.
soxman352000
QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 1 2004, 05:07 PM)
As am I.  headbang.gif

Me too
POTUSChris
Glad to hear things are looking up. I'll continue to keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers.
Yoda
I'll still keep praying for your dad.... cheers.gif
witesoxfan
QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Aug 1 2004, 04:04 AM)

Great news! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
Tex
Too many people ignore the scares, I pray your dad uses this to improve his health.
baggio202
great news!!..sorry i came to this thread so late...God is the great physician..im sure he heard all the prayers being sent of your father's behalf...ill be praying that he continues to have a full recovery..

God bless and take care ..keep us updated please
Be Good
Glad to hear that he's doing better
Prayers to everyone.....
Queen Prawn
A little late (but better than never) prayers to you and your family. My dad had a health scare when I was 21 that helped him to clean up his life.
whitesoxin'
I'm a little late as well, but my prayers are with you. Prayer is more powerfull than anything, as I learned that this weekend. God is almighty and works in mysterious ways. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.