Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures were "just for fun"
Soxtalk.com > Special Interest Forums > SLaM
southsider2k5
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/03/england.hearing/index.html
LowerCaseRepublican
"This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation, and we're going to ruin people's lives over it, and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You [ever] heard of need to blow some steam off?" -- Rush Limbaugh

:headshake These damned neo-conservative/neo-liberal amoral goons.
southsider2k5
Honestly I can't believe they are all sticking to the story line that it was isolated. I want to know who ordered/allowed it.
kapkomet
I don't think we really want to know the answer...

Or do we?
southsider2k5
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 3 2004, 02:38 PM)
I don't think we really want to know the answer...

Or do we?

Well I guess that answer could mean we would have two war criminals running for Pres, couldn't it...
kapkomet
I don't think that Bush told anyone to do this, but igorance shouldn't be blown off in this case either, now, should it?

Two aristocrat war criminals. God Bless America.

:puke
southsider2k5
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 3 2004, 02:43 PM)
I don't think that Bush told anyone to do this, but igorance shouldn't be blown off in this case either, now, should it?

Two aristocrat war criminals.  God Bless America.

:puke

Hell no. Like I said at the beginning, find who ordered it, and impeach/procecute them. Period.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.