Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Sox License plate ideas
Soxtalk.com > Sox Baseball Headquarters > Pale Hose Talk
Getupstretch39
Please move this if necessary.....

I just got a new car and I would like to get some White Sox related personalized plates. Anyone have any ideas for what I can put on them??

Thanks!
SoxPride56
One idea is take your favorite player, and use his number, like "GO SOX 35" or something like that.

I have a white sox license plate, it is "SOX FN 56" since Buehrle is my favorite player. I would say make sure you get the word "SOX" in there somehow. I wish I could have had "SOXFAN 56" but that was taken, or not allowed, I dont remember the reason they gave me.
Steve9347
HEGAWN8

STRETCH

GTNBKDR

HEEEYES

SITBACK

RELAX08

STRPIDN
The Critic
FYR KW

FYR OZ

FYR HAWK

....if Mariotti doesn't have those plates already, that is....
3E8
RLY CRDE
barnes
https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html
You can type in plates here to see if they're taken. "SOXFAN 56" wouldn't work because it can only be a total of 7 letters/numbers... I think?

I have "CHSOX 56" with White Sox license plate holders and -- no joke -- got pulled over by a cop on the North side who told me (jokingly), "You can't have those plates around here," and then drove away. Never happened again. Once leaving the O'Hare parking lot, the cashier asked me if I was a player and I said, "No, just a fan." Other than that, it hasn't been noticed very often.

If you walk around the Sox parking lots, you can see a lot of personalized plates from Sox fans. Of course, that doesn't help you now.
vandy125
I hadn't really thought of it before, but I should have a ton of options open out in Iowa. I may do the same thing since it is just $25. I wonder if this one would work?
HINYBRD

biggrin.gif
RME JICO
GRNDR05 or 08

WTF KW

OZ4PREZ

SOXOFF

PODSOUT

GOODGYS

SWISHER or SWISH30

OCABLUV

PUNCHAJ

THOME25

STN2STN

1BADPEN

SOXKYOU

DEEPSOX

NOROOKS
CanOfCorn
SOXTALK
gar102
QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 01:36 PM) *
SOXTALK

it is available! anyone?
Controlled Chaos
QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 01:01 PM) *
GRNDR05 or 08

WTF KW

OZ4PREZ

SOXOFF

PODSOUT

GOODGYS

SWISHER or SWISH30

OCABLUV

PUNCHAJ

THOME25

STN2STN

1BADPEN

SOXKYOU

DEEPSOX

NOROOKS

Some good ones there. nice job!!

Sox U Up is availale
Steve9347
I know it doesn't relate to the white sox, but PHAT NUT and MY POOP are currently available.
SleepyWhiteSox
TMO RULZ and TIMO ROX are both available...
shoelessinva
I've got the premium "WH1T SOX". OK, so it is a Virginia plate. Still feels good to ride around DC area with all these BoSox wannabees.
rowandrules83
Maybe you could do something with like a famous date in Sox history...like 102605 or something
RME JICO
QUOTE(rowandrules83 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 05:33 PM) *
Maybe you could do something with like a famous date in Sox history...like 102605 or something

What happened on that day?
Brian
FU CUBS

I have 79 SOX on my truck.
MuckFinnesota
Assman
southsider2k5
SS2K5
ChiTown364
Wh1T3S0X (you know, in that leet type) gosox1.gif
kystevie
I have KY license plate SOX on my Linc LS..
Chi Town Sox
What about cool dog name ideas?

Ron Barkovice
or
Scott Pawsednik
ottawa_sox
A girlfriend decided to get me personalized plates. She said Chisox was taken, so she got me CHICSX. After explaining to about 6 irate, females in parking lots that it did not mean 'chic sex', I retired them to my basement.
Jake
My license plate is NO HIT 2. My number, and then of course what I'm always throwing.

I remember that NO HITTA is also available. Hopefully that applies to the Sox in 08
witesoxfan
WITESOX

or WITE

if I live in a state you live in, and you take those, I will hunt you down
Rowand44
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 21, 2008 -> 11:51 PM) *
WITESOX

or WITE

if I live in a state you live in, and you take those, I will hunt you down

Good thing no one lives in North Dakota.
SoxAce
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 21, 2008 -> 11:52 PM) *

Who the hell would, honestly. tongue.gif
DrunkBomber
QUOTE(Chi Town Sox @ Jan 21, 2008 -> 10:57 AM) *
What about cool dog name ideas?

Ron Barkovice
or
Scott Pawsednik

Im kind of pissed off that I got a puppy 2 months ago and Ron Barkovice wasnt suggested earlier because thats gold.
witesoxfan
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 21, 2008 -> 11:52 PM) *

You're a towel

and I live in South Dakota right now, which is way too close to Iowa for comfort, but regardless...shove it
YASNY
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 22, 2008 -> 02:40 AM) *
You're a towel

and I live in South Dakota right now, which is way too close to Iowa for comfort, but regardless...shove it

Well that changes everything, then.
CubsSuck1
QUOTE(The Beast @ Jan 19, 2008 -> 01:45 AM) *
Assman

BEAST-MEISTER
MuckFinnesota
QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Jan 22, 2008 -> 04:48 PM) *
BEAST-MEISTER

THEBEASTMEISTER

Or (you could just use my name):

THEROSSMEISTER
SoxWS05
COMSKY
HEGONE
SS SOX

OEO MAG <----IF IT WAS 2004
BaseballNick
I just ordered my White Sox plates. I'm a UIC grad so I went with the collegiate UIC plates where you can only have five characters. I went with WTSOX. If there are any other UIC grads out there, GOSOX and CHSOX are still available.
Rooftop Shots
On my wifes car it is "SOX I Am 1" simple because when it comes to being a Sox fan ..."I AM One" On my car it is "SOX R GR8" You might want to try and reverse it to see if it is available...such as GR8 SOX. or SOX GR8 SOX B GR8 SOX IN 05. There's a guy in Bridgeview that must have been a Sox fan for a long time because his plate reads SOX FAN 1. He said that they got ripped off twice already.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.