Jump to content
southsider2k5

MLB 2020-21 off season catch all

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

 

If this loosely means "wait until June and then we'll starting allowing reduced capacity", I could live with that.

 

Considering I watched 6 baseball games, in-person, in Rosemont last July and August, no, I’m not gonna “live with that”. 
 

Can the virus tell the difference between Independent League and Major League? Or is the mile separation from Rosemont and Chicago the difference? 
 

May 1st at the latest, hence the owners desire to delay by one month. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, QBBrian13 said:

Considering I watched 6 baseball games, in-person, in Rosemont last July and August, no, I’m not gonna “live with that”. 
 

Can the virus tell the difference between Independent League and Major League? Or is the mile separation from Rosemont and Chicago the difference? 
 

May 1st at the latest, hence the owners desire to delay by one month. 

You don't need to. I can live with waiting until June, hence why I said I could live with it. Pure speculation on my part. I believe that fans should and will be allowed at a reduced capacity into games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think they’ll be definitive while school is still being worked out, and to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fathom said:

Darren Wolfson has quite a few tweets today saying Twins have discussed Ozuna. He says they’re going to add a hitter, starter and reliever still.

Cannot wait for the tweets after Twins sign Ozuna, Rosenthal, and Odorizzi about how we shouldn’t worry because “the Sox have more potential”, “Adam Eaton will turn it around” , “Andrew Vaughn is gonna be great”.... 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Rey21 said:

Cannot wait for the tweets after Twins sign Ozuna, Rosenthal, and Odorizzi about how we shouldn’t worry because “the Sox have more potential”, “Adam Eaton will turn it around” , “Andrew Vaughn is gonna be great”.... 

Sure thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sleepy Harold said:

So long Steaks

Good luck Nick.  One of the nicest guys on the baseball field.  Easy to root for this guy!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sleepy Harold said:

So long Steaks

Rick Renteria working for the Reds now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Why would the Brewers want Nick Madrigal? They already have a second baseman!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jose Abreu said:

"Why would the Brewers want Nick Madrigal? They already have a second baseman!"

Hahaha, beat me to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

"Why would the Brewers want Nick Madrigal? They already have a second baseman!"

caught my eye too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

 

Yeah this makes me think Burnes talks were real and included Madrigal. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sockin said:

Yeah this makes me think Burnes talks were real and included Madrigal. 

Yeah those talks definitely seem to make much more sense now with this signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a perfect world where the owner isn’t cheap Sox would have Burnes, Ozuna, and Wong but it’s not and the owner sucks 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sockin said:

Yeah this makes me think Burnes talks were real and included Madrigal. 

So I guess this shrivels some trade possibilities. 

The idea of going into this season with Ceaze and Lopez/Rodon as 4 and 5 starters is nauseating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archer got $6.5 million. I can see why the Sox ended up with Rodon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silly Twins owner, he’s going to go broke if this keeps up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×