3/18 vs Royals, 3:05

flavum

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s a 5 inning and then bullpen guy for me.

I would be happy with that. Mid 30's back issues don't normally get better. He was breaking down near the end of 60 games last year. Hope I'm way wrong.

40 minutes ago, Pal said:

It's not overreaction to be concerned about Keuchel. He has gotten plenty of extra time off last 2 seasons yet only made thtough the 6th inning 5 times (12 starts) last season. Hear alot of people talk about he's one of the horses that will eat up innings. Don't see that this season.

No but It’s absolutely an overreaction to see 1 inning of spring training ball and say he’s toast though. 

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 2

8 minutes ago, mqr said:

No but It’s absolutely an overreaction to see 1 inning of spring training ball and say he’s toast though. 

Not reacting to today, why I gave last years stats. Today didn't do anything to alleviate those fears.

1 hour ago, maxjusttyped said:

TA's been struggling on defense the last couple of days. Another terrible throw.

I know this is only Spring Training, but I have always been concerned about Tim's concentration on defense. He can make the great play, but look bad on the routine play. The routine plays happen more often. Those are the plays that need to be made. The great plays will take care of themselves.

38 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

There were a ton of pitching injuries last year across the league due to the fast ramp up in summer camp

Whatever man. It was his back. He was completely out of gas at the end. Dont feel great about him but hope for the best.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic