Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tnetennba

3/28 | White Sox vs Diamondbacks | 3:05PM CT | NBCS Chicago / ESPN1000/MLB.tv

Recommended Posts

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Another good frame job by Collins.

He's been stealing strikes consistently all spring. His growth has been so impressive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaughn caught a routine flyball in left. Looked fine. Play him there in opening day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

He's been stealing strikes consistently all spring. His growth has been so impressive.

Haven’t watched a lot of spring training games this year, but he’s looked good behind the plate today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melton1972 said:

great play by Madrigal

That was an awesome fucking play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manbearpuig said:

Vaughn caught a routine flyball in left. Looked fine. Play him there in opening day.

He will be fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

Vaughn caught a routine flyball in left. Looked fine. Play him there in opening day.

Yup, he should be out there until he starts costing us games out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, he should be out there until he starts costing us games out there.

Yep or when whoever DH's (Collins) is terrible with the bat after a while.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited for the bullpen planned for today: Heuer, Crochet, Kopech and Hendriks.

Nice to see Yoan be able to stay in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I’ve noticed about Kopech this spring is lefty hitters really seem to get a good look at his slider.  It’s almost too fast of a pitch it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Something I’ve noticed about Kopech this spring is lefty hitters really seem to get a good look at his slider.  It’s almost too fast of a pitch it seems.

His fastball looks very hittable this spring too. Kind of like Cease. Good velocity but hitters seem on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ptatc said:

His fastball looks very hittable this spring too. Kind of like Cease. Good velocity but hitters seem on it.

Do you know whether TJ has a temporary effect on spin rate/movement too? I know it affects command but maybe the movement takes time to come back too:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dominikk85 said:

Do you know whether TJ has a temporary effect on spin rate/movement too? I know it affects command but maybe the movement takes time to come back too:) 

Haven't seen any research on it. but there shouldn't be any lingering effects 2 years after surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be nice if we were seeing any indication of Kopech being stretched out in a multi inning role. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to give the Sox 2 or 3 innings per appearance this year. They have enough quality arms to go 10 pitches at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benetti with a bad comparison of Vaughn to Thome. Stoney was left speechless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Robert was working a pretty nice AB... but of course it ends in a strikeout looking.

Missed a massive hanger because he opened up way too early again. Did a nice job of laying off bad pitches at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×