Sign in to follow this  
ScooterMcGee

Royals vs Sox 5:20pm Home Opener GT

I know most of the board hates Madrigal at this point, but he's actually walked quite a bit so far this year and that is encouraging.

• Like 2

Just now, chw42 said:

I know most of the board hates Madrigal at this point, but he's actually walked quite a bit so far this year and that is encouraging.

I’m still a believer tbh. I know he just grounded out. Love the kid, think he’ll get over the mental lapses sooner rather than later and be a plus contributor for years to come. 

Does anyone call this guy Helen?  Because I think people should.  Oh, now Hellen's leaving.  Bye, Hellen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lynn is nice but I decided to look up how Dunning is doing and he is doing very good. I still believe trading him for 1 season of Lynn was a mistake.

Edited by JuliusO1274
  • Like 1

Just now, JuliusO1274 said:

Lynn is nice but I decided to look up how Dunning is doing and he going very good. I still believe trading him for 1 season of Lynn was a mistake.

He has pitched once this season

• Thanks 1

Just now, JuliusO1274 said:

Lynn is nice but I decided to look up how Dunning is doing and he going very good. I still believe trading him for 1 season of Lynn was a mistake.

Oh god here we go....but our control!!

• Like 1

I don't think you can begin the season much worse than Keller. Got roughed up by the Rangers and crushed by us.

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Does anyone call this guy Helen?  Because I think people should.  Oh, now Hellen's leaving.  Bye, Hellen.

Don’t ask what Timmy calls him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Dunning probably is a back-end starter long term. Certainly valuable, but who do you trust more in a game 7 situation?

• Like 1

Imagine how good this team is gonna be in august at full strength and with a trade to fill in a depth gap...

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Dunning probably is a back-end starter long term. Certainly valuable, but who do you trust more in a game 7 situation?

Oh come on, Dunning had a scoreless postseason start

Robert robbed again

1 hour ago, Kalapse said:

No, fuck that. Nick Williams can knock of the rust in the cage, you don't automatically get a start because you're new. It should matter if the player is any good or not.

Mercedes was new and he got a start and how has that worked so far?

8 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

I’m still a believer tbh. I know he just grounded out. Love the kid, think he’ll get over the mental lapses sooner rather than later and be a plus contributor for years to come. 

+1000

• Like 1

thats...uhh...one way to lose a no hitter

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Robert robbed again

His ABs are a complete 180 from a free days ago. Great to see

5 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Lynn is nice but I decided to look up how Dunning is doing and he is doing very good. I still believe trading him for 1 season of Lynn was a mistake.

While I think its ridiculous to bring this up right now, thanks to this post and Google I did just learn that Dunning means "to make persistent demands on someone for the payment of debts."

So that's kind of ominous....

Robert's last 2 at bats resulted in EVs over 103 and yet he's 0 for 2. Just baseball things.

That’s just dumb defense by Abreu and Lynn