Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

smalls2598

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

This is such a bad lineup. Hahn really sucks at adding depth.

Yep. If anyone else gets hurt for longer than a week this team is in trouble. We literally can't afford for anyone to miss time. And we still have to hope Yermin can keep up solid production moving forward. 

7 minutes ago, Tony said:

I just don’t see how you can come up with a compelling argument on Nick Williams helps you win a ballgame more than Andrew Vaughn at this point, defense be damned 

They need to make a decision soon about whether or not they want to go for it this year or let Vaughn develop.  These lineups are going to get destroyed by RHP

Just now, fathom said:

They need to make a decision soon about whether or not they want to go for it this year or let Vaughn develop.  These lineups are going to get destroyed by RHP

I'm not sure why Madrigal isn't playing either. There is no reason to start Garcia at 2B today. 

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

I just don’t see how you can come up with a compelling argument on Nick Williams helps you win a ballgame more than Andrew Vaughn at this point, defense be damned 

Vaughn isn't a left fielder though and he is not learning it, with a 25.8 ft/s sprint speed no amount of experience will help you there. Vaughn always will be an emergency solution in left, Hahn needs to make a trade soon and send vaughn to the minors as soon as the minor league season starts. 

• Like 1

Wow @ no Vaughn and Madrigal.

This is just bad

maybe we are trying to make cleveland feel better about their lineup?

Actually, their lineup will probably be better than ours tonight, lmao 

Edited by iWiN4PreP

2 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Vaughn isn't a left fielder though and he is not learning it, with a 25.8 ft/s sprint speed no amount of experience will help you there. Vaughn always will be an emergency solution in left, Hahn needs to make a trade soon and send vaughn to the minors as soon as the minor league season starts. 

They’re putting way too much faith into the return of Engel and probably Hamilton

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

The one thing I was confident in Larussa (despite my anger for his hire) was that he'd likely produce good lineups with all his experience... I have since decided that he has no clue what the fuck he is doing.  

The roster isn’t exactly loaded

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

You put Vaughn in that lineup rather than Williams, and it's fine when you consider missing 2/3 batters.

Yeah, this roster is loaded.  Injuries and incompetence from our manager are hurting this team

19 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Who is trading a starting caliber LF on April 12th. Give me teams and names.